New Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Website

Hey everyone just wanted everyone to know that I have gotten my site up, it's no where near completed but at this it's up... it's www.projectgirldrifter.com join the bbs! and let me know what you think! Thanks so much!

It looks great! hope to see it when its done. Since you are trying to start an all girl drift squad look at www.driftingpretty.com an all girl team from socal. They have been around a while and have many sponsors been featured in mags and the like.

Comment

Yeah those are my girls they are who got me into all of this...

Comment

I site is nice, so agree with your choice of colors, but to each their own

One comment though, you say the project is to create a girl drifting team in your area, but no where I saw, did you say where your area is. Thats fine linked from forums that have your location in your profile, but it dosn't work for visitors brought in by search engines. Just a thought.

Comment

hehe funny this is i realized that last night... I just finished rewording everything on the front page and I forgot to put my info back in there somewhere lol thanks for reminding me

Comment

anyone else wanna give me their opinion on my site??

Comment

it's cool, (looks better than our club site right now), one thing though. You should make the intro a little faster, cut it by like 4 seconds or so, but nice work and best of luck

Comment

thanks I'll work on the intro i also thought it takes to long

Comment

Working...
                X