Toyota CRessida 4dr drift machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyota CRessida 4dr drift machine

Has any one seen a cressida? I was thinking of taking it as a project drift car here are the specs:
    4dr
    I6 7MGE engine 190hp
    RWD
    Easy 1jz engine swap including 5spd tranny
    but the pnly problem is that there isnt any market support that I know of. I was wodering if any of u guys knew of any ?
    tell me wat u think

The cressida is a pretty popular car to drift in Japan and there are some people in these forums who drift them. I think http://www.toysport.com/ is a pretty good place to start looking for parts.

Best of luck with your project.

Comment

its only the 89-92 cressida that came with the 7mge the rest came with the 5mge with 150 hp. They are very popular in japan and people make parts for them. They don't make many here i was about to buy one i love them. Good luck and good searching helps to have a buddy that speaks japanese

Comment

I love the 7m motors...underdogs with brute power and not to mention TORQUE!

I own a 87' turbo mk3 supra......yeah that h

I am going to buy a cressida and mack it out or the usual ae86.....which one eh?

Comment

so the toyota cressida here in america is a FR?

if it is

HOLY CRAP BATMAN! i just learned something new...i saw one the other day and the name bugged me, i jus kept saying "cressida sounds so familiar..."

now i kno...

excuse me, i'ma nub when it comes to toyotas

i think i know what i outta get as a project car now...instead of the ae86

what sort of power does the 7mge put out?
          Last edited by Nemesis; 10-20-2004, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Re: Toyota CRessida 4dr drift machine

Originally posted by toyocresta
            Has any one seen a cressida? I was thinking of taking it as a project drift car here are the specs:
            4dr
            I6 7MGE engine 190hp
            RWD
            Easy 1jz engine swap including 5spd tranny
            but the pnly problem is that there isnt any market support that I know of. I was wodering if any of u guys knew of any ?
            tell me wat u think
            this is the place for all your info needs http://www.thermactor.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=19 . I know a guy who has already made rear suspension parts (diablo hard parts) for the MX83 cressida (i own one by the way) and there is word that magicgarage-jp.com can get coil overs for the mx83 and we are looking into that. visit the site and start learning.
            Last edited by Toycoma; 10-20-2004, 10:38 AM.

Comment

teh awesomest drft car would be teh cressida with teh 2jz TEH ROXXORZ SuPRA engine in teh super teh coolzorz leet cressida liek teh dorifto stiyel.

Comment

^ umm i live in America could you speak in english please

Comment

A cool drift car would be a cressida with the 2JZ Supra engine.

^^english translation

Comment

Originally posted by Sil180AE86DRFTR
                    teh awesomest drft car would be teh cressida with teh 2jz TEH ROXXORZ SuPRA engine in teh super teh coolzorz leet cressida liek teh dorifto stiyel.
                    translation: the best drift car would be the toyota cresida equiped with the 2jz engine, as found in the legendary supra. In the cressida it would be "cool elite drift style" -im a tard.

Comment

Lexmark, you roxxzerz my boxxorz

Comment

Originally posted by Sil180AE86DRFTR
                        Lexmark, you roxxzerz my boxxorz
                        i dont swing that way bud

Comment

lol make that soxxorz

Comment

the 1JZ swap isn't that easy if its going into a LHD car.

Comment

5-speed conversion is easy. Was the easiest part of my swap.

Comment

Working...
                              X