Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new england area drifters

yo this goes out to my east side drifters i
    i wanted to say where having as tough *Censored**Censored**Censored* time competing with the kings of cal so we need help getting to geather, but up north we are sort of weak just a little food for thought anyways

dont use the snow for an excuse cuz in japan it snows to

oh yeah the question is why isnt there enough drift orginization in east america and specifically newengland
    Last edited by nightkid007; 10-20-2004, 02:30 PM.

umm well if you live in the north east hit up englishtown, weve got some good guys comming out so i dont think you did your homework good enough. hell, tony and chris came out of th etri state (pa) and they are damn good plus that shultz cat is doing really well. dont worry someone will step up and put the norhteast on the drift map or if not thats good cuz than drifting will stay on teh underground level

ya my post makes no sense but idc

Comment

nice thax for the info

Comment

might sound wierd, but eversince i took up an interest in driving sideways i actually look foward to winter, don't get me wrong i luv summer, but driffting in snow w/ out tire damage is a great thing, (hey most college students can't afford new tires everyother week) pluse driving in snow teaches you alot about controlling your car, New England Provides me with different rode conditions 4 season a year, rain in the spring, dry pavement/rain in the summer/ leaves in the fall (dangerous but it still teaches you) and snow in the winter. each makes me a better driver as i learn to deal with each, been driving 4 yrs now, and drifting just over one, lessons learned are keep it safe, but have some fun. and snow + drifting = fun

Comment

Working...
        X