Looking 4 a crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking 4 a crew

Sup peps, Name is Jr and I'm looking 4 a crew. New to da game but willing to learn if anyone will put up with a noob until I get my moves down. My ride is a 1999 mustang:

Not looking to rain on any ones paridek, but juz looking for peps that are alot better then I. This is the only way I will be able to fine tune my own skillz (if any).

Bump to da top

Comment

I don't know about everyone else, but I don't want to see you improve your skills on the street. Just by the way you describe everything, I don't want to be on the street where you fine tune your "skillz." You need a track by the sound of it or a very large parking lot with no poles.

Just one last note, people will respect and read more of your post if you use proper english. Stuff like juz, peps, da....just don't cut it.

Comment

Your crew would be whoever your friends are. That's usually how it goes unless if you pay your crew.

I suggest to pratice in an empty parking lot. If you don't have a lisence (like me), don't drive. If cops catch you, you can't get your liscence until 21.

I suggest that you should talk in proper english. Slang doesn't work well with the people here.

Comment

I'm sorry if have insualted anyone in this form. I have never had that intention. I love this motor sport and would only like to polish my skills and become a better driver. I'm new so hopfully i can get away with a few "fck-ups".

Comment

I don't think it's much of a problem. Most people here are new anyway, hence the "new to drifting" board.

Comment

tip: dont practice in a walmart parking lot in the middle of the night. that is deffinitely the last thing you want to do to practice. you can deffinitely hear your tires screaming from a mile away so cops can see the smoke and hear you easily. if you got any organized sunday parking lot races where ppl can practice legally thats a great place to get your skillz sharpened. or if you work for a company with a huge private parking lot than you can practice there, since you only need a licence for driving on public roads, highways, and parking lots.

Comment

and as far as you vocab, if your 16 you might as well talk like your 16 so atleast you wont be a poser (*cough_cough (ubersh*t)*)
                Last edited by boygenius_89; 10-30-2004, 12:13 PM.

Comment

bump 2 da top

Comment

Originally posted by boygenius_89
                    and as far as you vocab, if your 16 you might as well talk like your 16 so atleast you wont be a poser (*cough_cough (ubersh*t)*)
                    Yes you can speak like 16 year old, but you can type out your message with reasonable grammer. Please use English and not "slang" people will take you more seriously if you use "the" instead of "da."

Comment

Im assuming Ubersh*t is me. whats so bad about proper english? Mybe ! shud tak lik dis so dat I sownd lik a 16 yeer old. B3++3R?
                      Last edited by UberSpeed; 11-02-2004, 03:29 PM.

Comment

And why do I take all the hate from the new people?

Comment

I don't know, but keep on topic. But if this goes to attacks back and forth I'll delete/edit/close thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickdmarz
                            Yes you can speak like 16 year old, but you can type out your message with reasonable grammer. Please use English and not "slang" people will take you more seriously if you use "the" instead of "da."
                            Wha da problem is?????? The manner inwhich I express my self is a choice that I make myself. This has no direct relation to my inteligance. In fact, typing slang is a lot harder then typing proper english!!!

But back to da subject at hand, I'll im looking for is a group of people to practice with. Not in the street but in a "safe inviorment".

Comment

Originally posted by SOCALIROUSH
                              Wha da problem is?????? The manner inwhich I express my self is a choice that I make myself. This has no direct relation to my inteligance. In fact, typing slang is a lot harder then typing proper english!!!

But back to da subject at hand, I'll im looking for is a group of people to practice with. Not in the street but in a "safe inviorment".
                              Okay to let you know you probably won't find a crew in the "Newbie Forum" try looking for an event in your area, in "Events and Meets" Maybe you can meet people that way. Please don't repost this thread though.

Comment

Working...
                              X