help me with my decision! a fc or s13?!?! ASAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me with my decision! a fc or s13?!?! ASAP

hey guys there are 2 people one right down teh street, and one about 10 minutes away that are sellin a bone stock fc3s, and a 240 with a huge muffler, and some wheels. I am leaning towards the fc, but who could go wrong with the s13? i test drove them both, and i love the punch of the fc and it gripped very well, but the s13 almost seemed as though it was a bit easier to control. i am in a delima! what do you guys suggest!?!? i need to make a decision soon cause theres another person lookin at tha s13! pleas help!

s13- around 3000

fc- around 3000

i could easily bring the price down and i will. lol.

do you know much about working on either car, especially the inner workins of a rotary motor?

Comment

Turbo or Na fc? If its a turbo Fc, and its in fairly good condition, id get the fc.

Rotary maitenence is over hyped. Change the oil every 2000 miles, make sure u use mineral oil or VERY good synthetic oil, buuut.. mineral oil is still prefered. dont abuse the engine andl et it over heat.. youll be set for the most part (heat is ur worst enemy keep that in mind)

Comment

FC = godawful gas mileage, as cool as they car.

S13 = Fastbacks with Sileighty conversions are sexy

And I think S13s are a bit more forgiving when it comes to the maintainance schedule, unless I'm mistaken...

Comment

Get the S13 - it's easier to drift and learn in.

Comment

Working...
          X