Not supported

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not supported

Ok i have a ?....my parents dont support me drifting at all...like i slid my car into a curb and busted my shocks and bent my tie rod end and practically shattered my front and back rim (all on the right side) but i am about ot buy a new car cause i dont like the integra (yes i was trying to drift a fwd and got hella understear and then bam - curb) but anyways im selling that and buying a new car but now they say it has ot be automatic....they think that can stop me from drifting and i know i can just do a 5spd trany swap but still..it takes more time and money that i dont have....what do i do?

well first off you shouldn't have told ur parents you tried drifting. That=a bad Idea. Thats like when my mom asked why I wanted a car that was easy/cheap to upgrade and I said so I could take it up to brainerd. Apparently her friends dad died up there at the Brainerd International Raceway. Different, but similar. Anyways, I would say get an automatic 240sx. Then when you have around 3 large claim that your block cracked or sometin and you need a new motor, but the rest of the car is in good shape. Then say it will be cheaper to buy a new motor, thus allowing you to get an uberphat SR20DET. Of course, you would get one with a manual transmission. Now you have a turbocharged, manual tranny drift machine from what was once a NA autmatic poopface.

Comment

Working...
    X