Can I fit in a Miata?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I fit in a Miata?

I'm 6'4 do you think I could fit in an old miata? Im not fat though, I only weigh 150lbs. I couldn't get my legs under the steering wheel of an 03 miata so im not sure if its gonna work out for me.

I think the dimensions are pretty much the same in the miatas.

Comment

older miatas have slightly more room. you're going to have to sit in one....

Comment

Yeah i figured i would have to sit in one first. Just wondering if any bigger guys drove them. Do you think I would be able to get anymore room w/ aftermarket buckets?

Comment

hmm 6'4" well my dad is that height and he has a snowballs chance in hel| of fiting in any miata but hes fatter that u still i dont think its a fit.

Comment

I'm 6'2" and with a few mods to the cockpit i fit just fine. What I did was use a smaller steering wheel of your choice (MOMO) which gains some room but I have a Sparco Seat bolted to the floor so i gained a numerous amount of room and it is comfortable for me, so a 2" difference shouldn't be that bad with a similar set-up

Comment

i dunno when i let my friend ride shot gun i gotta drop the top cause he like touchs it with his head so you just gotta sit in it.

Comment

I'm about 6'2" tall and my legs wont fit under the wheel of a new miata. I have never sat in the old miatas but they look like a tight fit also. You may need to get aftermarket seats and really short sliders. Remember, make sure you get a car you are comfortable in... I had my heart set on a Mazdaspeed Miata but I simply could not fit in it comfortably enough to drive 100%.

Comment

you sound hot got pix?? asl???

Comment

Originally posted by variant
                    lol

Comment

Originally posted by variant
                      Welcome to the exciting world of the Internet.

Comment

Nice to see all of this miata interest
                        6'4" in a miata in my opinion will be though. A seat and steering wheel mod may help alot, but goddam thats tall for a miata. I also have to put the top down for my boys that are that tall. I'm 5'10 and hit the weights alot. I am 225lbs so its tight for me anyway
                        I have to be able to stand up to the girlie car comments...
                        Anyway, I say sit in one. Make some mods. Its a great car.... my .02

Comment

though= tough. Never said I was a good speller

Comment

Working...
                          X