1984 Supra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1984 Supra

Alright, as you can tell by the subject of this message it is about a 1984 Toyota Supra.
    I just purchased this car yesterday, and well, I was wondering if it would be a suitable drifting car.
    I have heard that all Supras are good drifting cars, and I hope that holds true in my case, I'm getting tired of trying to drift my little FF...
    Also, I know that quite a few users of this site are from California and I was wondering, does a car need insurance if it is being registered NON-OP?

Thanks for all your help guys...
    Hopefully one day, I can look back, and thank all of you guys for assisting me in my dream of becoming a pro drifter
    Attached Files

I was thinking of getting the same car!

The only problem is that I'm the "young driver" in a freakin' "Sports car" and i'm very "irresponsible". Lousy insurance companies.

I hear the older supras are ok for drifting, but they're giant metal thugs (heavy) compared to the ever popular AE86, 240SX, or the FC/FD3S. They're still pretty good bang for the buck and good condition ones are easier to find as compared to finding a good 86 or something.

Comment

your supra is pretty friggin sweet, i wanted one like two years ago, still kinda wish i bought one. i havent really heard of anyone drifting the celica supra, so it will prolly be real hard to get parts for it. but i say you roll with it and be different!

Comment

Working...
      X