X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check this NSX out!

http://www.6park.com/enter7/messages/21098.html

tell me what you guys think?

I've seen it before and my opinion didn't change - what kind of idiot did it? I mean, the car was just soooo beautiful before, so why did they do the stupid conversion? It looks horrible, I hate it!

Comment

Why?

Because someone with a small schlong and a smaller brain knows a bunch of italian bastards are making cars that own his 8 days a week and wants in on the party.

Such a waste of hardcore work and ability.

Comment

Not bad. I would never do it, I will give them some credit. They did one hell of a job putting this car together. Looks alot better then most wannabe cars i see.

Comment

some guys do that with fieros. that looks like a much better platform, and i say why not. if you got the money. it's a lot less than a real ferrari, and probably better insurance wise.

Comment

My friend's always going on about getting a replica, turning a Fiero into a Diablo. They all end up looking like crap and I think they're just cheap and tacky, but this one's a lot better than the stuff on ebaymotors. It's still a shame though, looked so great as a NSX

Comment

Fiero based 355 replicas look better than F50, because Pontiac has too short wheelbase to make it look realistic. Anyway, I don't like the idea of replicas. They might look good, but they'll never be as good as the original cars (like Fiero - F355 relationship).

Comment

umm wow........thats different I thought we had nsx, turns out its now a fernsx......

Comment

he did it all WITH FOAM LAME!!

other than that the finished product is sick looking. But i wouldnt do that to an NSX

Comment

you know thats prob the most insane thing ive ever seen. truely a work of art! i think it was just an experiment. i mean , when your that good with cars, why not try something insane? i would never do it but i just think they did it to see if they could. i mean these guys are REALLY REALLY good.

"Why?

Because someone with a small schlong and a smaller brain knows a bunch of italian bastards are making cars that own his 8 days a week and wants in on the party.

Such a waste of hardcore work and ability."
                    listen buddy you are so stupid. you think those guys are idoits!?!?!?did you see those pictures!?!?have you ever tried that?????that is insane!their skill if beyond belief. how dare you make fun of the japanese. a smaller brain you say?? do u understand how much brains it takes to make a car like that?!?!?
                    well if you didnt, it takes about a million more times the brains that you have. obviously. "such a waste" i dont think its a waste. true, i would never do it cause personally i dont see the point. but to sit back and look at that car and to be able to say "i made that" is not a waste. it takes a tromendous amount of skill to do that. so PLEASE respect them and their art.

Comment

LOL!!! Crazy! Now they can kill their competition by saying, "Yeah, we turned an NSX into an F50, what can your shop do?". I think it's great. I mean, come on, if you know a shop can do this wouldn't you get your bodykit done there? I would!

Comment

why???? why not??? why not leave it alone? dayam its an nsx. who gives a BLEEP about a fararri. nsx has got the be one of the best cars in the world.

THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW.

Comment

why???? why not??? why not leave it alone? dayam its an nsx. who gives a BLEEP about a fararri. nsx has got the be one of the best cars in the world.
                          dude, use a dictionary.

Give this NSX some sort of acknowledgement. Even though the owner is making his car into something that it isn't, this guy is really damm good at modelling and shaping fiberglass. I guess you appreciate those guys that make custom bodykits when you find out how damm hard it is to sculpt clay, let alone foam on a giant car body.

I'd say keep the NSX...it's sexy as it is, unless if he found a way to shove the ferrari engine in. (then NSX with ferrari engines would be the new rage)

Comment

Originally posted by 240drftr
                            you know thats prob the most insane thing ive ever seen. truely a work of art! i think it was just an experiment. i mean , when your that good with cars, why not try something insane? i would never do it but i just think they did it to see if they could. i mean these guys are REALLY REALLY good.

listen buddy you are so stupid. you think those guys are idoits!?!?!?did you see those pictures!?!?have you ever tried that?????that is insane!their skill if beyond belief. how dare you make fun of the japanese. a smaller brain you say?? do u understand how much brains it takes to make a car like that?!?!?
                            well if you didnt, it takes about a million more times the brains that you have. obviously. "such a waste" i dont think its a waste. true, i would never do it cause personally i dont see the point. but to sit back and look at that car and to be able to say "i made that" is not a waste. it takes a tromendous amount of skill to do that. so PLEASE respect them and their art.
                            Apparently you missed the "Such a waste of hardcore work and ability." part. Now quit your bitchin'.

Yeah the guys have a crazy amount of skill but it will never ever be a F50. And NSX's look bada$$ in stock form..

Comment

Sigh.

Originally posted by 240drftr
                              Very very good, but not nearly the most insane thing I have ever seen. Like I said, such a waste.

listen buddy you are so stupid.
                              Probably, but at least I have a firm enough grasp of the English language and sufficient reading comprehension up to the task of understanding simple, straight-forward posts on a message board.

you think those guys are idoits!?!?!?did you see those pictures!?!?have you ever tried that?????that is insane!their skill if beyond belief.
                              The fabricators, yes. If they are the ones who chose to do that conversion then they are very very skilled idiots. If they are just getting paid to do the work, then they are working for an idiot. You get it yet?

how dare you make fun of the Japanese. a smaller brain you say?? do u understand how much brains it takes to make a car like that?!?!?
                              Uhhhh...where did I make fun of the Japanese again? I really missed that part. Would you like to attempt to ram your foot in my mouth as well as those words?

well if you didn’t, it takes about a million more times the brains that you have. obviously.
                              Well...in my experience there is no direct correlation between being good at body or even mechanical work. To pioneer something, perhaps. To COPY something, less so.

"such a waste" i dont think its a waste. true, i would never do it cause personally i dont see the point. but to sit back and look at that car and to be able to say "i made that" is not a waste. it takes a tromendous amount of skill to do that. so PLEASE respect them and their art.
                              I have some respect for the builders, but it's still a waste. There's a reason F50's are still well above 200k....used. The only reason for building this car is because you can't afford one and after sinking a huge amount of money into bodywork it's STILL cheaper to convert this nsx. Unfortunately the NSX won't handle, go, sound, feel, smell, or awe like the real deal. It's just a clone, sorry-arsed v-tec powered dog next to the 12 cylender song of the real deal.

When this guy is making over 500 bhp then perhaps he can talk. Until then it's just a foam-covered NSX. I want to hear 12 cylinders spinning up to 8,000 rpm, or even better 8 cylinders howling as both turbos spool. I want to see Ferrari red laid on so thin you can see the weave of the carbon fiber under it. I want to see 200 mph on the speedo and NSX's in my rear window. And I don't want to have to tell people my supercar was made by fkn Honda!

Thank you for playing.

Comment

Working...
                              X