Plee for help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plee for help

Hello fellow drifting enthusiast. I'm here to ask for a bit of help. My poor car has been attacked by a yukon a lincoln town car and a gmc 1500 pickup. It seems to be a magnet for idiots. I'm not going to go into my sob story here if your interested it's on my web site. My point here is I made a web site to raise funds to fix/finish my car. I'm making t-shirts and I'm looking for ideas of what types of designs you would buy on t-shirts. This is not a commercial post just one guy down on his luck trying to fix his car. If your interested in helpin out just check out my web site.

Thanx in advance
    -Jedidiah

www.s14a.com

i would give ya money but my car got attaked by a curb so... i need the money.....

Comment

that sux...dont mean to be a prick, but ive gone a year w/o a car just so that i can raise the almost 4k its costing me to fix mine..as great as it would be to have people just throw money at you, its not gonna happen...check out sponsorships, maybe someone with a shop will fix it and then will own your life for the next 3 years.....

Comment

My car is fixed except for tie rods. Insurance fixed it and I'm not looking for people to throw money at me I'm trying to provide a service. I make custom t-shirts. I'm not looking for handouts im lookin for work.

Comment

hey jedidiah0891 check your pm

Comment

oic, my bad bro...i misunderstood your post....so how much would it cost to get like 15 custom shirts made for my team?

Comment

ya hey jedidiah0891 i have made 2 designs for shirts. one with an s15 and the other with a s14. check your pm cause i would like to help you out and give you my designs that i made.

Comment

also you should prob put your website on the bottom of your pics

Comment

"so how much would it cost to get like 15 custom shirts made for my team?"

It all depends on what kind of shirts you want If you want a price list just click on my sig enter my site and go to the custom T's tab.
                  Last edited by jedidiah0891; 11-12-2004, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jedidiah0891
                    "so how much would it cost to get like 15 custom shirts made for my team?"

It all depends on what kind of shirts you want If you want a price list just click on my sig enter my site and go to the custom T's tab.
                    No one wants your shirts, fix your car with money you get from WORKING, everyones car is messed up, and we all need $ to fix them, save this SH1T for people who care.

Comment

Hey cool! I really like the S13 shirts. I just need to find the 20 something Canadian I'll need lying around...

B-Wurm

Comment

See someone likes my shirts
                        Thanks for the compliment

Comment

hey here is a new(kinda) design.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X