how do i get a car from so cal to portland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do i get a car from so cal to portland

i found a really nice car on this site and am looking for a way to get it to me besides the obivous of driving it back up
    the car is in san deigo and i live north of portland oregon. does anyone know of a trucking or train company that i could get this shipped by
    any ideas appreciated
    thanks in advance

I read your post and all I got from it was "blah blah I'm 14."

Hmmm... does anyone know how to use Google? Or maybe www.yellowpages.com? Yahoo? Yahtzee?

Comment

what was that i got blah blah blah im a flaming *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*

Comment

Come on now. Type "automobile transport" in google and go from there. That was easier than creating a thread and wasting bandwidth.

Oh, by the way, there were only 6,280,000 results.

Comment

sorry just lookin if anyone had any trusted movers

Comment

Drive it you vag

Comment

unlike you i have a life and cant just leave for a weekend to pickup a car
              whats a vag

Comment

ask if they ship..did u do that?or look on ebay see that some companies sell cars on ebay actually mention something about shipping a car..not to hate but u ask questions like this people are bound to flame yah..been there done that...a little effort on your part my friend..i mean if u want something you would go all out for it..correct me if i'm wrong.

Comment

Drive it. Its cheaper. It could be fun. You know whats going on with your car. Trust me. Drive it..
                  my .02
                  P.S. I would have asked on the board too. In hopes one of the quality individuals may have a quality answer. This board is a great resource. It can be anyway..

Comment

I would say DON'T DRIVE IT. The car is new to you and too many things can go wrong on a drive of that magnitude that would take a crap on your happyness real quick. Get it shipped. Have good documentation of what the car looked like when it got on the truck. Milage, TONS of pictures, etc.

Comment

Ya know what?
                      I didnt think about it being a new car to you. You have no idea about how it runs?
                      I will have to retract my previous statement. I just hate movers. They have no repect in my experience...
                      If you dont know how it runs from personal experience, dont drive it that far..
                      Good point lovmuf

Comment

whats a vag [/B][/QUOTE]

youll know when you get a little older boy

Comment

lol thanks for the info

Comment

Driving it home is half the fun. If you know you'll get home, there is no challenge, no adventure. Havn't any of you road tripped in a total beater? If anything, you can rent one of those U-Haul trailers that only go under the front wheels for cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Appleseed
                              Driving it home is half the fun. If you know you'll get home, there is no challenge, no adventure. Havn't any of you road tripped in a total beater? If anything, you can rent one of those U-Haul trailers that only go under the front wheels for cheap.
                              That would mean he'd have to wait 2 years

Comment

Working...
                              X