Dream Drift!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for people to say dan can drive his A$$ off
    Last edited by WYT R1CE; 11-25-2004, 11:01 AM.

Comment

hmm my dream drift..oh man where to start. gosh.

well the first thing is to be able to drift (being that im 15 and w/o a car, all i do is dream) to drift in japan with a perfect scenory in the touge. seeing japans beautiful moutains surrounding me knowing this is where i belong and this is why im here. drifting in my s15 or 180sx just plain out decked out with all the goodies i dream about from kei office suspension to c-west bodykits and apex exhuast. just feeling free. also a dream of mine is to drive with the best. to drive with the pros and amatuers in japan. drifting in D1 with famous D1 names like tanigushi and kazama. or utsumi and yamamoto. or nomuken. drifting the touge with japans best amatuers. just being there in the mist of them. knowing im there.....i dream of being a high performance tuner and opening my own high tuner garage in japan with my best friend. going out to D1 and seeing the name and logo of my shop on the side of a D1 pro drivers car is my dream. having a nice house and cars. a race car. a drift car. a daily driver. a family car, and maybe an excotic. having a loving wife and a kid or 2. whenever i reach that point in life i have accomplished everything ive ever dreamed for. i will feel successful if i even accomplish only half of that.

sorry if im getting a little emo on my post but i cant help it. im dreaming now again. man...... thanx you guys for reading....

-matt (a small guy with big dreams)
      Last edited by 240drftr; 11-25-2004, 05:54 PM.

Comment

*points and shouts* EMO-KID!

jk..

Your dream does sound cool, living in the highest of the automotive world.

Comment

WeirdOddity lol haha! well what can i say? im emo bout cars lol. ive loved cars all my life, as long as i can remember. ive always been interested in racing and cars. ive counted down the years till im 16 for god knows how long. i can still remember telling myself 8 more years. then 6 more years than 4 then 2. now im less than a year away from the dreams to begin. to pursue my life long dreams, and all i can say is IM READY!lol i have a passion for cars that will never leave me and go away. ill never grow out of it...because cars arnt JUST machines..they are art.
          Last edited by 240drftr; 11-25-2004, 07:19 PM.

Comment

I was considering trying to get a Japanese license, rent a Roadster, and driving to a touge somewhere... but it would probably be too hard to get the license, or at least it would cost a couple hundred dollars (assuming they'd take my currently expired permit... lol).

Comment

Originally posted by Valkyrie
              I was considering trying to get a Japanese license, rent a Roadster, and driving to a touge somewhere... but it would probably be too hard to get the license, or at least it would cost a couple hundred dollars (assuming they'd take my currently expired permit... lol).
              Wat a BUM!!!

Comment

It would be an automatic :P

And I don't think all the time and money I'd have to spend getting the license would be worth a day of driving (which would cost me an assload by itself anyway).

Comment

At least it wouldn't be as hard as if your permit is suspeded because of something stupid.

Comment

all japanese car is available in US OF A forget license or that crappy thing...

Comment

Originally posted by R2K
                      all japanese car is available in US OF A forget license or that crappy thing...
                      Hmmm...What about the Skyline? What about the awesome Silvia? Chasers? Hmm...What about Cefiros? Want me to keep going?

Comment

damn down boy!!! UMMM... Skyline... DOHHHH!!! damn im gonna start to go to church and pray!!!

ps GOD PLEASE GIVE ME A SKYLINE!!!

Comment

my dream is to get my RPS13 running great, get some dope rims for it, m sports widebody and full kit, chokets wing, and paint it midnight purple. Then hit the touge every night. going pro would be cool, but i would rather own my own tuning shop, and build cars for a living. a wife and kids would be cool, probably 2 kids, boy and girl. and of course sitting next to my S13 in my garage would be my shops demo car...street-able 1200 hp R34 GT-R, in forrest green. yup, that would be sweet

Comment

damn SilverGhost only one wife.... fcuk i want atleast couple ex wife and a whole lot of kid... be the next abraham.LOL... 1200hp skyline there go 3rd gear... reach 100mph like nothin!!!

Comment

GT3 style!!!(look on tokievolution post) same way as his. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by R2K
                                damn SilverGhost only one wife.... fcuk i want atleast couple ex wife and a whole lot of kid... be the next abraham.LOL... 1200hp skyline there go 3rd gear... reach 100mph like nothin!!!
                                yeah man, 1 wife. i think i may have found the one too, but we shall see. in any case, i have a plan for the streetable 1200hp R34, i will post it up later, no time right now

Comment

Working...
                                X