kaido Battle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kaido Battle

Any one kno where I can buy kaido Batte in Socal? I kno i can get it on Ebay but to lazie to do that plus i dont wanna wait.

I have a copy that I havent played much. I live in socal. Let me know if ur intrested.

Comment

I'm pretty sure I could get you a copy (I forgot whether it's new or used) for about $15, but it would probably cost at least $10 to ship it.

Funny thing is that some stores are still selling it for $60, while I bought Kaido Battle 2 today for even less than that... not by much though.

Comment

What is that you r talking about?

Comment

can you let me kno how much kaido battle 2 will cost shipped thanks

teamdynastysd2@aol.com

Comment

Probably 70 bucks.

Comment

i have an extra copy, brand new still in slear plastic for $40. i have two copies so i might as well sell one or do something with it. great @$$ game! also, theres a game that looks like its based on jgtc or something like it, made my genki also and theres even been screens where drifting seems to be involved. anyone know if this game is out yet? i think its called racing battle?!

Comment

How the hell do you unlock the other cars?

I earned 3,000,000 points, but all the game lets me buy is god damn Kei cars!!! That's utter BS. You should be able to buy whatever the hell you have the money to buy, just like in real life (the only thing you should have to unlock is hidden cars or special cars).

I've been driving an AE85, and I earned the money in those drift competitions, and I tuned it a bit so I could win a few more street races (which are PAINFULLY hard to win, unlike Tokyo Highway Battle. I've been passed on the uphill by people with heavier FF cars with less power. The hell.).

I want to buy an AE86 (which comes stock with more power than you can put into the 85) so I can get to real modifications (I didn't want to waste my money modding a car I don't want) and actually stand a chance against those bastards who have 170 HP and over.

And how do you get sponsors?

And it seems to me that you can't put turbo kits onto NA cars... or at least I couldn't figure out how to do it since I bought one for the 85, and it wouldn't install (so I loaded my previous save).

Comment

you have to beat all the teams on each mountain (usually the colored dots in the lots) and the last racer you beat should have some kinda higher level mod part that you bet for, and once you beat him you will be granted access to the next mountain. and then you should also have access to better cars. sponsors come as you get further into the game. mainly when you go to other mountains. you can only get certain parts for certain engine types, i.e. rotaries, boxters, turbo, n/a. when buying engine parts, itll indicate which engine parts youre allowed to use with some kinda icon next to the engine list. hopefully i explained enough for you. KEEP RACING THOSE MOUNTAINS!

Comment

Eh... I figured as much. (I didn't know I had to race that guy though)

But it's still lame.

Not to mention that it's kinda hard to beat a car's with more HP than you, especially on the uphill...

Comment

if its time attack you can drive wrecklessly lol. easiest ones. wish i could explain more how to beat it but gotta go to work =\ late

Comment

As soon as the used car dealer would let me buy a Trueno AE86 (which only happens once in a freaking blue moon, although I did have a chance to buy a Levin 86, but I skipped it), I bought it and modded that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* out (considering I had $30,000 worth of CP) and every rival that smoked me (except for the freak in the 350Z, wtf?) went down in seconds :P

Even on the up hill when they had more power (like the AE111's).

Comment

yeah i didnt start winning more til i finally got the ae86 levin. i prefer that over the trueno =P but you should be fine from then on. after you get to the next mountain a sponsor will be available and you will have the chance at 190 hp for your 86. that itself got me through a few tough races =) only until the fc was available to me B)

Comment

Yes... I got to the second season and got the Level 3 Toyota engine from the sponsor. From the other sponsor I got the Level 3 Nissan engine, which I didn't have a use for... until I found a used 180SX in the Used Car shop by chance

I have 296 HP in it... hehehe...

It's completely covered with the two sponsors stickers, so every time I win a big race, I make double what you do without them

Comment

Originally posted by Valkyrie
                              It's completely covered with the two sponsors stickers, so every time I win a big race, I make double what you do without them
                              OMG HAHA it never came to my mind to do that! i just thought using the parts were enough lol. how nooby of me

Comment

Working...
                              X