Favorite drifting games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite drifting games?

Anyone have any favorite drifting video games?

I've played quite a bit of Battle Gear 3 (which has the be the most realistic drifting arcade game... it has a working handbrake, woo), but my real addiction is Initial D: Arcade Stage (which isn't really so much of a drifting game, it just has drift in it... sort of.).

Also, today I bought Kaido Battle 2 (almost 60 bucks...), but I can't play it (or Initial D: Special Stage, which I bought weeks ago) until my flip top and boot discs get here from home (it only took my mom two damn months to get around to sending it to me, since it got home right after I left. I shouldn't have ordered from a store in Florida during a hurricane...).

I can't wait to play it... apparently it's more realistic than most drifing video games, down to the tire wear meter... hehehe.

Anyone played Kaido Battle or Kaido Battle 2?

Damn console region locks...

Gran Turismo 3 is sort of decent for drifing, IMO, but it's impossible to drift unless you turn off the stability controls. I like it off anyway, since it makes it easier to get the car through turns, since I tend to oversteer through them on purpose anyway.

yeah i like GT3 for drifting..i cant wait till GT4 to come out though..dude you should ship me some parts from japan!

Comment

Well, I know how to GET to an Autobacs by bus, but I don't know how to get back from it

Comment

Working...
      X