F*** This!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F*** This!

i never really looked into imorting a japanese vehicle. i have been a honda guy for the last 6 year so my parts are VERY easy to come by jdm or whatever.

i come accross this importer in japan. did you guys know you can get a SWEET r33 skyline for like 12 grand? how about a MINT sr20det s14 with lots of goodies for $8,500.

turns out (as im sure most of you know) you cannot import these vehicles to the us without spending like 30 grand to just get it legalized here.

what a bunch of *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored*. WTF
    all these BADASS japanese cars are going to rot in japan. and we are stuck with srt4s and spec v's. the gayest *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* ever.....

so instead of buying this SWEET s14 for 8 grand, i will be doing a usdm s13 and ill probably spend at least twice that to get it up to par.

I'm pretty sure they don't rot. Hell they'll probably get taken better car of over in Japan anyway.

B-Wurm

Comment

some places even cheaper.....

sux to be us

Comment

Go complain to the EPA, DOT, Import & Customs, and Cali CARB.
        You're wasting your breath whining in here.

Comment

hey if i was u i would say *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* the law get it as a show car. *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* u can drive it 1500 miles are do u plan on drivin this car alot if so get a 2nd gauge cluster and just swap when u want to drive alot and make sure the other one has about 500 miles more then before. there is so much *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* u have to get legalized blah blah blah. u want a silvia straight then go buy a 240 and use the parts like bumpers windows maybe even doors of the damn thing and bam depending on where u live in the state is the engine stuff but i live in iowa and we say if u have a cat good if u dont it dont matter if u have tinted windows bad if u do just roll them down, if u have engine parts cool cuz we like nice cars. iowa doesnt give a f*ck if the car meets any standards. hell u might be bale to legalize a car here for like 2 or 3g's just depends on how much the inspector wants you to pay. there is always a loop hole on every law or aspect its just the if u can find it or not. and hey driftergirl i love the website i bet it iwll be killer when u get it done also would u like to model my car for me at the next nopi, and hin? lol i need a model and hell a hot drifter girl is even better cuz you actully have a clue on what is going on lol. newayz talk to you guys lata good luck with ur car selection.

Comment

Did you know that people who steal cars in the U.S. ship them overseas and sell them 4 or 5 times more than they're worth?! Yes, thats right 4 or 5 TIMES MORE FOR OUR CRAP!

Comment

and what u think all the cars that are imported here are legal ur way wrong they do the same thing with bringin cars here as the do with shippin them out.

Comment

Working...
              X