No announcement yet.

Levin, Trueno, Sprinter???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the help guys, i aprreciate it...so the sprinter trueno is the best model??? And i heard a person say the sprinter is a sports pack, and another say it was a name for Corrolla in Japan, which is right???

P.S. I know 86 and 85 aren't years, they're models...I didn't mean to make it sound that way...

Comment

I think you should at least google or yahoo it my noob fren...Your questions aren't very clear to us...We're getting restless over them...All I can break it down is that you just saw Initial D, maybe a good start ...Again, I highly suggest you use a search engine...I use yahoo and some other engines, and I know more than most people on this forum...

Comment

4agze is supercharged so bad on their part. It was offered in the aw11 Mk1 Mr2 from 87(might be 86?)-89... the aw11 started in 85 but the option for a supercharger wasnt available right away. Made about 140 horsepower i believe.
        __

the 4age is 1587 cc, instead of 1600cc. I cant think of any engine which matches its engine class -extactly- theyre all off a bit, either being just above or below, they round the number as needed for simplicity really.
        __

There were numerous Corollas offered in this time, along with the 2 door coupes/hatchs there were 4 door economy models in both a 4-door sedan and 4 door hatch.

(The corolla Gts was the last rwd corolla they made and theyre last cheap fr sports car really.)
        __

Never have i heard the Levin with a 4age was a limited production car, theyre actualy just as common as the trueno over in japan. Some prefer it becuase theyre lighter due to the few pounds you save on a motors to power the lights (its nil but hey some people are picky)
        __

Added: If you got any other 86 related questions let me know id be happy to help if i can.

Comment

I will also help...Despite that I am new to this forum, I know quite a bit on car classification. That was website I posted was to clarify that there was a Corolla Levin. I noticed the 4A-GZE thing and I laughed. Anyway, I'm all ears...

Comment

Sorry for the confusing questions...but why o why must everyone that likes the ae86 get pinned down as an Initial D flunkie??? I was introduced to drifting by my cousin in California. And yes, I am a noob, guys, so thats why my questions are so confusing and a little lame...<phew>

Comment

No problem any other questions?

Comment

Working...
              X