Jdm MR2 paint code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jdm MR2 paint code

can someone point me in the direction to were I can figure out what the paint code for this color is. it is a Factory color, that came on the MR2 in japan, I just don't know what year, or anything else. Thanks.
    Attached Files

More Pics.
    Attached Files

Comment

bump

Comment

thats at least a 93-94. but i couldnt tell u where to find the color.

Comment

hey those look like pics from jarcoinc.com THEY ARE! lol jk...but sorry bro i have no idea where to find the code. sorry. but it is a nice color. by the way what car are you planning on painting that color?

Comment

I'm planning to paint my 1989 supra targa, that is originally light mettalic blue, but the bumpers are really beat up, and the color fades realy bad compared to other colors. It's either this MR2 color, or the Honda S2000 Suzuka Blue. And it is from jarco, I'm looking for a 1JZ/5spd clip.

Comment

cool buddy cool 89 supra targa sounds nice to paint that color. also one thing that i saw on your sig "HIN=more rice than chinese food" thats halarious man. i like that. i just had to tell you that it was funny and how its so true.

Comment

well i think i might have found it

R: 48
                B: 123
                G: 162

# 296A8A
                or
                Pantone 5405 c

if you have photoshop, you can add those numbers into the color thing and it should give you your color. Buts its a little hard since there is indirect light on the car. So it may be darker or lighter than you think.

it also looks like there is metallic in the paint so it can be very different. But im sure if you go to a paint place and show them the picture they can help you out. Or give you little books of paint samples that might help.

Comment

hey, thanks I really appreciate it

Comment

Working...
                  X