ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ask JOHN JIMISON of driftspeed/team orange something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ask JOHN JIMISON of driftspeed/team orange something!

Here's your chance....ask me anything you want to know, now's your opportunity! I'm a OG drifter from the heart of so-cal piloting the scrappy subaru Legacy drift wagon with over 300 rear-wheel horsies and bringing the wagon skill to the table, representing driftspeed, greddy, link+, turbosmart,harman motive, NEO synthetic oil, and Gravelsports!

These "Ask blah blah blah" topics are kind-of getting out of hand.

Comment

I don't think he meant any offense to be taken, but when I read it I was like "who the fark is that?", as well. I agree..not to say I'm the know it all..but I do know most of the who's whom in this industry and I hadn't the faintest who you were. Since when did Team Orange have any US members? I'm just asking..hey, it's why you wanted to make this thread in the first place.

Comment

Yeah. What if I were to make the thread "Ask MARK JOHNSON of some backroad town in Montana"? That would be pretty weak.

Comment

What mods did you perform on your subaru that made it possible to drift a 4WD vehicle?

When are you going to treat the socal guys to ramen????

When will we see your car in action?

I was wondering if you can stop byGMR on a Sun to check out my spot welds?

Comment

Originally posted by emission
            What mods did you perform on your subaru that made it possible to drift a 4WD vehicle? Well, It has been a hard road but we did it. we took out the front axles and welded the differential/transfer-case shut and made the rear a two-way. the results are better than expected.

When are you going to treat the socal guys to ramen???? MAN, whenever! I'm down for some of that shin-sen-gumi action...it's just about the best.

When will we see your car in action? every day when I drive it to work! but seriously...it'll be at D1 but not competing. It will be in fighting shape around the end of dec/early jan. just in time for shakedowns at driftdays and track events!

I was wondering if you can stop byGMR on a Sun to check out my spot welds? I could probably swing that; I'd like to see how the car has come along.

Comment

wut suggestions do u ahve to a guy who is surrounded by old subarus and theyre all crappy. by this i mean 1.3 DLs 1.6 DLs (early 90s versions) impreza grand leons. jsut crappy subis (man i hate the car scene In Israel)

PS. i love your cars, all three of them. my fav is the rally WRX, but a close 2nd is the wagon.

Comment

Umm........ok?

Hey BoozTT, how's your Car and Company holdin up?

Comment

why do you make up a second screen name and ask yourself questions from a different user?

Comment

chill out, it was your first post and you were ocking the guy so i thought he mught have opened a new account.
                    wtf is your problem jerk?

Comment

Originally posted by sdtouge
                      chill out, it was your first post and you were ocking the guy so i thought he mught have opened a new account.
                      wtf is your problem jerk?
                      looks like someones post got deleted. The two previous replys are confuseing. eh... just ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Fire
                        Umm........ok?

Hey BoozTT, how's your Car and Company holdin up?
                        Haha (I don't even deserve an " ask DRUNKEN MASTER from GRIP Video something" post), cars doing good, just got a new suspension sponsor...can't wait to rock all the parts and see how they perform. Also, we're finishing up Drift Society 2 at the moment...should be out soon! We're also working on some other corporate projects..I'll be heading out to LA agin at the end of this weekend to finish shooting one of them up.

Comment

Originally posted by BooZTT
                          Haha (I don't even deserve an " ask DRUNKEN MASTER from GRIP Video something" post), cars doing good, just got a new suspension sponsor...can't wait to rock all the parts and see how they perform. Also, we're finishing up Drift Society 2 at the moment...should be out soon! We're also working on some other corporate projects..I'll be heading out to LA agin at the end of this weekend to finish shooting one of them up.
                          Hahhaha awesome man, cant wait to see your 300ZX finished. If youre ever in NJ and in the AC area, hit me up, I wanna see your car up close. ;D

Comment

Working...
                          X