No announcement yet.

what the H ELL is this guy thinkin?!??!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what the H ELL is this guy thinkin?!??!

http://www.craigslist.org/eby/car/50856951.html

DOES THIS GUY THINK HIS 240S MADE OF GOLD OR SOMETHING?!?! GEEZ!!! $2500 for that piece of crap and how much do people think cars like 240s and 86's r worth these days....its crazy!!

ya your right but if you checked more into it youd see that theres a lot of 240s selling for that price. he is def. not the only one selling his 240 for 2500. ya dude....look up some more 240s and youll find out.

Comment

but that one has a blown headgasket, if you dont have mechanic skills that is costly, plus towing for the car unl;ess you like warping your head

Comment

yea i know all of them r sellin that price but for that price these days u only get something like his or worst and a decent 1 goes beyond my wildest dream......

Comment

240s are becoming insanely high priced. Especially where I live, it's unbeleivable. There are people trying to sell 89s for over 7 grand! Albeit that's Canadian dollars but still! And then there's a '93 Automatic Coupe for nearly $14,000! From a dealer but that's still rediculous.

http://www.canadatrader.com/result/r...ity=&pro=&dm=1

I'm lucky I got my car when I did...
          B-Wurm

Comment

I got mine with 100,000 miles on it for 2,400. It is basically perfect. No dents or anything, but the hood is bent becuase latch broke off. But other than that my car is about perfect for the year of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddyworm
              240s are becoming insanely high priced. Especially where I live, it's unbeleivable. There are people trying to sell 89s for over 7 grand! Albeit that's Canadian dollars but still! And then there's a '93 Automatic Coupe for nearly $14,000! From a dealer but that's still rediculous.

http://www.canadatrader.com/result/r...ity=&pro=&dm=1

I'm lucky I got my car when I did...
              B-Wurm
              yeah, here in vancouver most of the s13 140s go for around 5000 candian, and the s14 240s go up to as high as 14000, but usually they are more like 10k... and ae86's, they go for usually 6000 here... even though ive seen two ads right beside eachother for two ae86s, one of them a stock gts, and annother a full race car with a nicely modded race engine, full roll cage, seats+ harnesses, and extra wheels and tires..., and more... and the race one was actually a couple hundred dollars cheaper

Comment

OMG those prices are ungodly! they are literly robbing us! geez i hope the prices dont continue to rise cause i got to buy one in a year or so. also anybody got any recommendations on how to buy a car like 1000 miles away and get it to my house and a rough estimate of how much that would cost. please some 1 help me out.
                Last edited by 240drftr; 12-03-2004, 06:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DRIFTER-M
                  I got mine with 100,000 miles on it for 2,400. It is basically perfect. No dents or anything, but the hood is bent becuase latch broke off. But other than that my car is about perfect for the year of it.
                  thats a pretty good deal......but which part of the world do u live in?? and is it a car from some1 u know or something??

Comment

Originally posted by 240drftr
                    OMG those prices are ungodly! they are literly robbing us! geez i hope the prices dont continue to rise cause i got to buy one in a year or so. also anybody got any recommendations on how to buy a car like 1000 miles away and get it to my house and a rough estimate of how much that would cost. please some 1 help me out.

o....for u to transport a car 1000miles is about $500 or less if u go straight to the transporters them self cause most of them r small individual trucks that does this kinda work. and make sure u dont go to a middleman company where all they do is take ur order and find u avalible trucks that u can get on(which will cost u much much more)

Comment

Working...
                    X