New member :) Pics inside!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member :) Pics inside!

Hello everyone, I just found this board and decided to join. I admit, I don't have the best car for drifting but it can definatly get the job done. I live in Bozeman, Montana, we get quite a bit of snow here. Every drive in the snow is an adventure with this car. Especially with my tires. Not exactly snow tires. This car is mainly used for drag, and is also my daily driver. I have some plans for this car, but Walmart just doesn't pay enough. Hate to make you all wait, here you go. Probably later today I will post some pics of this thing in the snow.

1996 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    5-speed
    All Wheel Drive
    Rear LSD
    Free power mods....
    18" Kazara KZ-V
    Kumho Escta Supra 712

Kinda old picture, don't feel like taking a new one right now. Tell me what you guys/gals think

Thanks,
    Anthony

Also, this is one of my old cars. It did alright even though it was FF. I did quite a few young and stupid things with this car. Sliding out of a parking lot, hitting the curb, breaking a rear wheel off... Sliding into a metal fence.... Just things like that! Figured I might as well post a pic of it also.

My old Datsun, you can see it in the background of the picture of my Talon was quite fun also. I just sold it a few weeks ago though, I'm going to miss that truck.

Anthony

Comment

AWD...nice. Good luck. And welcome to the Forum.

Comment

Working...
      X