is this a good deal for an fc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this a good deal for an fc?

im 16 im looking for an fr drift car. is this fc a good deal?

http://forums.club4ag.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=89927

how is the maintenance of an fc? is it hard to maintain?
    is it good to use daily?

Re: is this a good deal for an fc?

Originally posted by justin_labayen
    im 16 im looking for an fr drift car. is this fc a good deal?

http://forums.club4ag.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=89927

how is the maintenance of an fc? is it hard to maintain?
    is it good to use daily?
    Do some research first. The Rx7 isnt really a good first car. Just because its a very diffrent from all the other cars on the road. But the cars not a bad for its price. I would have to check it out in person and drive it.

Comment

that's a really good deal for the mods he has, and yeah the rx-7 is a good daily driver as long you know how to maintain them. Being as this is your first car i'm going to assume you're prob. not the most mechanically inclined (correct me if i'm wrong) and he says the car needs tuning, but if you're willing to learn go for it just have cash set aside for repairs. I wish i had seen this car earlier 'cause i would've bought it in an instant but i just ordered about $2k worth the parts so now i'm broke.

Comment

good price I would take it, If I had that money right now.

Comment

$1500 is a good price. Plus you got to fix some stuff too.

Comment

i wound't get it for a few reasons

1 if you don't now how to work on a car matince is going to kill you
            2 if you don't make a good amount of money you will be broke most of the time keeping it running if something goes wrong.
            3 there awesome cars but its a true sports car and wasn't ment to be daily driver.

Comment

thanks for your replies... im still thinking about getting it.. i might look for an ae86 instead. (easier to maintain)

Comment

Originally posted by justin_labayen
                thanks for your replies... im still thinking about getting it.. i might look for an ae86 instead. (easier to maintain)
                if you are on the east coast you will have trouble finding one of those

Comment

Originally posted by haya_s14
                  if you are on the east coast you will have trouble finding one of those
                  Very true...

Comment

Working...
                  X