ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Pimp My Ride" 240SX (what do you think?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Pimp My Ride" 240SX (what do you think?)

so, what does everyone think of what west coast customs did to the 240sx? lets keep this clean and on topic(I apologize). I really did not like what they did, it was horrible, but the owner liked it, and it's his car. Just not at all what I would have done.

bump

Comment

I thought it was FUGLY!!!!! I hate how they made the side view mirrors orange and the wing too.Too much neon for me too. It was ridiculous what they did to the trunk. Who really needs 3 xboxes in thier car. Funny when xzibit said " i'm gonna drift"

Comment

did you see how badly that spoiler looked, it's probably off an eclipse. and those hood scoops were off like harrier jet.
        Attached Files

Comment

I ORDER that we all boycott WCC. The cars they put out are worthless manifestations of the shallowness that is all the rage in society. How could we as enthusiasts allow such an injustice?

Comment

I forgot to see it, oh well I am glad!

Comment

ugh...

the mods are worthless...did u guys see how excited da owner was?..damn...he acted like he won 50 mil. or something..lmao...

hes a viet dude..im viet

Comment

I HATED IT!!! all that car needed was a cleaning and a paint job and it would have been sweet. i mean it had cf hood, cf trunk, sweet rims and body kit, and nice seat and steering wheel...all gone. and that color scheme was horrid! im sorry, but that lime green and orange was fugly. even my gf thought it was horrid.

it would have been better off with a manual trans, a nice flat black paintjob, and an extensive cleaning.

sorry, but i needed to rant that...

Comment

http://www.nicoclub.com/zerothread?id=92870

Oh....My....God....

Comment

I would have rather they just give me 15-20k instead of turning my car into the definition rice. I agree, his original body kit was alot better than what they put on.

If that guy was a real man 1)it would have been a manual 2) he would have done a much better job on the bodykit 3)he would be drifting and not trying to make his car "look pretty like all the rich kids cars" and 4) he would be on here reading these posts right now, and thinking of something to post back so he attempt to flame on us.

p.s. i dont think those were cf(the trunk at least), he said the trunk was from a 93 convertible and was heavier...

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I just saw the pictures I gotta go puke be right back...Ok I am back what the HECK is that hideous creature. It looks like a Deformed frog with a huge orange piece of crap sticking off its butt. What is wrong with these people??? Dude edit your post and put next to the link with the pictures put (DISTURBING IMAGE WARNING).

Comment

it would of been great if they did all that and at the end he was like what the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* did you do to my car you *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing idiots and threw something at ISH hahahahaahah

but yeah it was ugly and the viet guy looked a little fruity was he a fob

Comment

Anyone notice that they made it look just like the car in the video game? I think thats were all the goofy scoops, graphics, and wings came from. Really, the car was a turd. Anything that they did to it was an improvment. But... yes, in the end, it does define rice dosn't it?

Comment

the kit, wing, hood, and graphics arent my style but that is a nice paintjob. the interior looks good but i would just take out the xboxs and keep one under the seat and rewrap the back seats. fk i wish i had at least one xbox. the enginebay does look a lot better but its not no turbocharged 400hp motor. you guys hate too much. sit back, stfu, and let ppl build their cars they want to. i bet if chris forsberg was drifting that s13, you guys would be saying its badass and running out to the closest shop to get those pieces too. honestly, im jealous of the guy....i wish i could be on mtv.

Comment

even if that car had like a built SR, or KA-T, and won D1, it would be cool that it did, but it still looks like *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, no accomplishment will shadow that.

Comment

Working...
                              X