Not R32 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not R32 2

I know i made a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*up with the 2.3. was hungover (saki can *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* you up when you drink a whole bottle). not the point though. The skyline has whole range of models. GT GTS and GTR also just the normal 4 door famliy wagon skyline. GT 2 litre GTS 2.5 GTR 2.6. The R series has 3 models 32 33 34. So by all the defention the car is not R32.

???

can you post a picture of this non R32 you speak of???

There is no such thing as a skyline wagon, there is however a STAGEA wagon.
    Last edited by davsin50; 12-06-2004, 11:51 PM.

Comment

JinJ you're wrong again.
      R32 is just refering to the model code. There is R32 GTS, GTE, GTS-T, GT-R, and GTS-4 (among others like Autech Version etc..) The model codes ARE different between them namely BNR32 for GTR and HCR32 for GTS.. both are "R" thirty twos.
      The "R" in GT-R simply distinguishes it from the other varients in the line-up.
      Also, there IS such a thing as a skyline wagon.
      R31 wagon

Comment

r32 isnt really the model code.....its the chassis code for all the skylines. 4 door, 2 door, wagon skylines all have the same chassis so its r32, r33, r34. even though they look different doesnt mean anything. just like the chassis code for the silvia are s12, s13, s14, s15. If a car has a sr20de and not a sr20det doesnt mean its not a s14.

Dont post stupid posts like this.

Comment

model code, chassis code.. whatever.

Comment

i dont think that the four door has the same chassis as the two doors since the two door r34 is bnr34 and the 4 door is er34 and isnt the four door longer?

Comment

nm i made mistake because there are two door er34s also

Comment

Re: Not R32 2

Originally posted by JinJ
                (saki can *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* you up when you drink a whole bottle).
                isnt it sake??

Comment

Re: Re: Not R32 2

[QUOTE]Originally posted by bluballz
                  [B]isnt it sake?? yes it is sake but the english prnouncitaion is saki. but i just call it nihonshu. as for 32s i stand corrected. thank you for correcting me without using sarcasism. who cares what i post isnt it the point of this site?

Comment

Saki sounds stupid. Pronounce it right you heathens.

(Nihonshu for everyone... ehehehe...)

Comment

sake is some fun and potent stuff!!!

Comment

My host university has bought me sake (specifically warm nihonshu) on two occasions (and other types of alcohol on three).

And I'm 19 (Japan's drinking age is 20).

Hah.

I personally don't think it's that strong, and I had quite a bit.

Comment

what i meant is that i can feel 2 shots of sake more than 2 shots of dark rum...lol are you 19 in america, or 19 in japan?

Comment

Err, wut? I would think my age wouldn't change depending on what country I'm in.

:P

It's not weak, but I still don't think it's that strong. But I guess that might explain why sake is served in tiny bottles, in tiny glasses (smaller than shot glasses, maybe the same size, dunno).

Comment

Men drink shochu... sake is a yuppie drink.

Comment

Working...
                              X