No announcement yet.

Post pictures of confusing cars-GAME!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thats not anything remotely close to a jag, im thinking toyota luxury, maybe a Crown is that what they were called?

Comment

• Jags were never that square. :P It's not a Toyota either. As a vague clue, that pic is of the one year the car had round lights, for the rest of the production run it had 4 square headlights of the same size.

Comment

• nissan president

Comment

• Canuck I am not pez2k but after you said that I am pretty sure your right, actually almost positive. So go ahead and posts your picture.
          Also anyone make this a sticky? It has over 300 posts, and still going.

Comment

• Yep, 1974 H150 Nissan President Sovereign. I've only ever seen one modded, and that was a lowrider in Japan complete with hydros. They actually built that same 70s car into the 1990s before it was replaced, shows how much of a niche model it was.

Comment

• Yeah presidents were nice.
              To big and squarish for my taste though but still nice.
              Anyway Canuck its your turn!

Comment

• Comment

• either the 1974 or 75 Chevrolet RedX. the car has a big cult following on the internet and its pictures show up everywhere, especially in the famous red and white color scheme.

Comment

• Originally posted by yarzan
                    either the 1974 or 75 Chevrolet RedX. the car has a big cult following on the internet and its pictures show up everywhere, especially in the famous red and white color scheme.
                    hehhe.....dammit. I'll try and find another pic.

Comment

• tell me if this works...

Comment

• Lamburghini Countach concept ?

Comment

• Originally posted by 9ine Deuce
                          Lamburghini Countach concept ?
                          close, but no

Comment

• very early Diablo concept ?

Comment

• keep trying

Comment

• Y'know, when you link directly to a site's pic, it's quite easy to just go there and find what car it is. I'll not say what it is though, cos I used the site. Good one though, I've never seen it before and I'm a fan of the marque.

Comment

Working...
                                X