Post pictures of confusing cars-GAME!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pez2k
    Y'know, when you link directly to a site's pic, it's quite easy to just go there and find what car it is. I'll not say what it is though, cos I used the site. Good one though, I've never seen it before and I'm a fan of the marque.
    i know, the first one was not linked to the site, but people got x's so i got lazy and just linked a pic.....can anybody see the first pic yet?

Comment

• lambo mercielago concept????

is it a lambo at all.
      the emblem on the front looks like a lambo emblem.
      i am soo confused.
      i went to the site and got crap, so i decided to guess.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Porsche 911 above

and Toyota MR2 above that?

Comment

• Italdesign Cala, Italdesign Nazca C2, Isdera Commendatore 112i, all on Need For Speed 2, which just happens to have been my favourite racing game for years when I was younger. :P The Cala uses a Lamborghini V10, the Nazca is BMW-based, and the Isdera runs a 6.0 Merc V12. edit: actually, the pic filenames are the cars' names anyway...

Here's an easy one:

Comment

• Dalorean something...

Comment

• in case your wondering, mine was a lamborghini bravo....

and pez2k, i loved that game! I knew all those cars also...

Comment

• pez2k you are right, and yes that is like the best game. What ever happend? they need to take what they did with this underground crap, and go with a higher end version. cause 2 and 3 were the best

Comment

• IS THE CAR PICTURED ABOVE A DANG DALOREAN? Thanks. Later.

Comment

• It's not a DMC-12 or any of the concepts sketched after it no.

Might as well give it away, it's a Dome Zero, as seen on Auto Modellista and GT4. Someone else can post a pic now, I don't have any good ones at the mo.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by pez2k
                            Italdesign Cala, Italdesign Nazca C2, Isdera Commendatore 112i, all on Need For Speed 2, which just happens to have been my favourite racing game for years when I was younger. :P The Cala uses a Lamborghini V10, the Nazca is BMW-based, and the Isdera runs a 6.0 Merc V12. edit: actually, the pic filenames are the cars' names anyway...

Here's an easy one:

wow I can't believe I didn't realize what those cars were..I played that game for like 5 years after it came out. I had both 2 & 2 SE, I loved the car selection is part 1 but the graphics were absolutly terrible.

Comment

• looks like a lotus.

Comment

• Originally posted by DRIFTER-M
                                looks like a lotus.
                                Nope

Here's another view:

And from behind:

Comment

Working...
                                X