Honda
    0.00%
    Nissan/Datsun
    75.00%
    Mitsubishi
    0.00%
    Subaru
    8.33%
    Last edited by Legit; 12-06-2004, 10:18 PM.

i really liek the evo's, but if i had o stick to one car manufactorer it would be nissan/datsun
    240/silvia
    skyline
    all z cars
    beastly trucks
    fastest minivans

Comment

Nissan...nuff said

Comment

for drift nissan

Comment

Other than Nissan and Honda, no other car manufacturer on your list is currenlty selling a RWD sportscar. Nissan beats Honda because it has had more RWD cars, so Nissan is the best. By the way, you forgot Mazda.

Comment

I have to agree, Nissan does make the majority of RWD cars, well that are Japanese. Toyota simply just lost it's roots, it used to be monster, now they conform to society's needs, not to what drifters are going to use for the next D1GP. If Toyota did make more RWD cars, I'd say them for their reliability factors. I'll be rooting for the RWD sedan Scion that's coming out next.

Comment

Originally posted by vigvoodoo
              Other than Nissan and Honda, no other car manufacturer on your list is currenlty selling a RWD sportscar. Nissan beats Honda because it has had more RWD cars, so Nissan is the best. By the way, you forgot Mazda.
              they never caried aboutdrifting. and they lost there roots in america mostly in japan they have a few cool cars left.

Comment

So Mazda is turning into GM?

(100 posts- yeeeeeh haaaaw biotches!)

Comment

Originally posted by tonesdef
                  they never caried aboutdrifting. and they lost there roots in america mostly in japan they have a few cool cars left.
                  BAH! As a certified Mazda lover, I jest. What are you talking about? few cool cars left? They have the Mazdaspeed Miata, the Mazdaspeed Protege, and the RX-8. All of which are high quality. And considering no other company has 3 high performance cars for different tastes and price ranges, I have know idea where you got this "few" figure.

Also, since when did any car company give a damn about drifting? You think people in the thinktanks will give up money just to produce a car suitible for a very small number of people (drifters)? If any company did, we'd still have a RWD four cylinder for cheap. Wait a minute, we do. Its called the Mazda and Mazdaspeed miata.

Dont get me wrong, I love Nissan, but i love mazda more. Nothing cooler than a well built FD or an Uber Rallyzor 323 GTX.

Comment

I don't know...Honda is tight they have that CRV. Talk about getting dori, whoa, take one of those out for a spin. Those vans pack drifts nicely!

Comment

Originally posted by tonesdef
                      Geeze man, do you take english or something?
                      Anyways, Every car company's intent of sales is for the consumer to buy, not for some ricer kid to put an sr20det into his 240 and drift with it. It's based on the economy, gas/fuel usage and strength and reliability. They figure these factors out, they don't only target those who are seeking a certain type such as drifters.

Comment

nissan simply dominates the drifting market as far as "out of the box" cars that can get sideways and make it look pretty

Comment

Originally posted by DRIFTER-M
                          Talk about getting dori, whoa, take one of those out for a spin. Those vans pack drifts nicely!
                          Rofl

Comment

Working...
                          X