initial d

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• initial d

any one have a good cheap source of initial d episodes?? trying to find them for less than $20 for 3 episodes

just download them for free like everyone else does.

Comment

I bought everything but Fourth Stage on HK bootleg DVD's, plus 5 CD's worth of soundtrack and free shipping on eBay for $100. Worth it for me, although the quality on the TV series and battle stage discs kinda sucked (don't really like battle stage anyway though).

Comment

download them from where?

Comment

use the search button, someone posted a site that had alot of the episodes. here is a initial d mix from driftosenyou.com, it should work. if not just go the www.driftosenyou.com and then the video section(remeber to get the username and password at the top of the video screen)

http://www.driftosenyou.com/videos/dv028.wmv

Comment

oh sweet thanks alot

Comment

i cant search this site for the link to download them.... it doesnt seem to be operational

Comment

if you can, dont get the tokyopop versions. Although they are good, my friend has afew imported versions (including battle stage which is pimp!) and i just thank they are better. I think there is more detail in the orgional versions.

Comment

You can just buy the box set except for stage 4 which have only 2 episode. You can download stage 4 here: www.animesuki.com after that go to series and scroll down to look for initial d stage 4.

Comment

Working...
                  X