ive been thinking lately..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ive been thinking lately..

i know i dont have a car,but when i do get one,im putting my life in danger of drifting.i really enjoyed watching initial D and such,looking at all the cool drifting techniques.i figured that someday id like to try it.so i did some more research on drifting.but up to this point,im really putting my life in danger,my car,or even getting myself behind those bars.though,i want to try something different.i always hear everyone talking about streetracing and i dont even care about that piece of crap.and thats what got me into this drift scene.forget about the integs and civics,im sticking with the 240sx.but should i just back out of drifting..?

Yes, yes you should.

Comment

No man,
      stay in it it is a great sport.
      Everything in life has danger, some stuff more than others. But life is short why waste it on being afraid? I am not saying invite death by jumping off a plane to see if you can land on your feet, I am just saying go for the fun stuff. Why not? Every single move you make will have danger. EVERYTHING. So go for the fun stuff like drifting. Plus don't look at it as putting your life in danger. You only have what...maybe if you are lucky 100 years on earth. But if you believe in God what do you have to fear. As the end of this life will be the beggining of the best one. Now I am not on this board to preach, I am just saying...keep your drifting attitude. Don't lose it. Drifting is awesome to watch but even better to do.
      You are gonna get flammed for this post but ignore it. But seriously stay with drifting. It is tight. Later.

Comment

Also you really dont have anything to fear as cars are built safe and strong. The only thing drifting has to offer that really puts your life in danger is touge. But I love touge and will do it every time I go to Atlanta-North Georgi mountain is nice!

Comment

Originally posted by requiredoption
          Yes, yes you should.
          ditto

Comment

Wait until you get a car before you make any decisions.

Comment

I agree with Parry..

Comment

Asking for life advice on an internet message board it dumb.

But if you decide you want to be a mad hella tyte drifter, do us all a favor and stay off the streets.

Comment

Working...
                X