sr20det in nissan pickup???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sr20det in nissan pickup???

im gettin a free 91 nissan pickup with a ka24 that has no compression left(200,000miles) has anyone successfully swapped an s14 sr20det into one of these?
    if so please point me in the right direction-thanks
    Last edited by solex; 12-10-2004, 09:13 PM.

Why get a truck?
    Anyway I am sure it is possible. I will try to find info, I think I maybe saw this somewhere. But Sr20 I don't think would do good in a truck. Maybe. Good luck.

Comment

my friend and i debated doing that with his 94 hardbody, but he ended up getting an EG6 instead, but it can be done, its just kinda like putting a ca18 in a 240, you gotta fab up some motor mounts and that sort of stuff

Comment

no more 4 wheel drive though-- just rear wheel with that sr tranny right? it would be a mad short shifter compared to the stock one!!

Comment

indeed! my friends is a 2 wheel drive anyways, but we were gonna make it a drift truck, with coilovers and all, but then that was looking too expensive for us, so we bagged it...but yeah, i suppose it would have to be rwd, unless you got an sr from a pulsar GTi-R

Comment

I always say putting an SR into anything is always a good idea.

Comment

how about an ...sr2o... in a ........ new lotus elise??? eh? eh?

Comment

Originally posted by solex
                how about an ...sr2o... in a ........ new lotus elise??? eh? eh?
                lol, why not.

Comment

Working...
                X