Taniguchis new car...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taniguchis new car...

While it's cool that he's drifting a Altezza and what not. DAMN IS IT UGLY!! O_o whats up with HKSs graphics setups.

hrm....about this Altezza buisness I have no idea, but if you don't mind me asking...

what are you running for a tranny? I know you said you got 4.10's in it, I was just picturing the 4.10's and like a TH350 or something lol. I suppsose you don't have to do much highway driving in hawaii though

what are you doing about ground effects now? I know you tore off the old ones that you were rocking with the chopped up hood...I'm curious to see this new look. Is it what's goin on in your sig, back to the stock apearence?

also, what are you doing for springs?

Comment

The HKS Altezza is trying a new color scheme: "Late-'80s-Jacket Camouflage."

Comment

so hes not driving the S15 for D1? pics anyone?

Comment

Parry:I'm running 4.10 gears in the rear end. While...I guess you could say up middle I have a T-56 6 speed transmission from a 1994 Z28 Camaro. So actually my motor doesn't really even need to rev high on the streets thanks to having 6 gears.
          For appearance I'm not only going with the factory kit. Right now my car looks like the picture in my sig. I got tired of having to fix the lip cause there are some drops and big bumps down here on our track. So I decided to just leave the factory kit alone and be happy with it.
          Springs I'm running a Ground Control Adjustable weight jack system. The kit comes with 750lb springs in the front and 175lbs springs in the back...which actually I consider to be a little to soft in the rear. Though I guess I make it up with the suspension tech. sway bars.

Silver Ghost: Heres a picture...

Comment

this was talkd about long ago... search for it. his car is in febuarys super street. they retired the s15 cause the management decided it would b a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by REVLIMIT
              Parry:I'm running 4.10 gears in the rear end. While...I guess you could say up middle I have a T-56 6 speed transmission from a 1994 Z28 Camaro. So actually my motor doesn't really even need to rev high on the streets thanks to having 6 gears.
              For appearance I'm not only going with the factory kit. Right now my car looks like the picture in my sig. I got tired of having to fix the lip cause there are some drops and big bumps down here on our track. So I decided to just leave the factory kit alone and be happy with it.
              Ah, I didn't know you were running the T56.

]Springs I'm running a Ground Control Adjustable weight jack system. The kit comes with 750lb springs in the front and 175lbs springs in the back...which actually I consider to be a little to soft in the rear. Though I guess I make it up with the suspension tech. sway bars.
              Other then beeing a little soft how do you like them?
              Last edited by Parry; 01-03-2005, 01:22 PM.

Comment

I think the springs are pretty good...they help a lot with drifting and gripping yet paired with some Koni Yellows the ride is really smooth.

Comment

good deal.

how do those rears compress on launch?

I was looking at their site, they look like reasonably nice stuff.

Comment

The car is sweet, the only problem is the color. it should deffinately have the same paint scheme as his S15. would that be an awsome altezza. I also like that they (HKS) are stepping away from the main stream (S15) and trying to start something new (altezza). dont get me wrong i like the S15 but its cool to see new stuff that hasnt been done before.

Comment

the paint/vinyl job is sick, i can hardly tell whats paint and whats vinyl

Comment

I actually like the altezza's paint scheme. I liked the S15 better but I don't have a problem with HKS using something different. I'm glad people are starting to think outside the box and are starting to use more than just Silvias and hachirokus, and are painting their cars colors that look different than what everyone else is using.

Comment

it stands out and grabs your attention. I think thats what they were going for.

Comment

Plus Toyota probably threw more money at them than Nissan.

Comment

oh man S15 look so hot but dis is somthin else

Comment

Working...
                              X