X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Yankers

Comment

• Nobody take this the wrong way, but I really hope this doesn't catch on in the US.

Comment

• LOL, I dont think the U.S. will start this craze from Japan, its not like we have old skylines, cedrics, laurel and etc. I like it! I first seen my first Yanky in Video Option, it was a old Sklyine!

Here some more Yanky style!

OMGosh!

HAHA, Yesterday I asked my mom to come to the computer, I show her some yanky cars, I asked her would see drive any of those cars. She said no, they look like space cars! SOOOO funny

Comment

• Stickz, you are a madman when it comes to pictures. Seriously, holy crap.

Can't wait until those VIP guys in Japan discover spinner rims. Actually I'm kinda afraid.

Comment

• they all ready have it not that big over there...

Comment

• Good work sleuth. None of us knew people in Japan had any idea of what spinners were. Thank you for clarifying this for all of us.

Just messin with ya man no hard feelings

Comment

• Originally posted by gogg
                  Stickz, you are a madman when it comes to pictures. Seriously, holy crap.

Can't wait until those VIP guys in Japan discover spinner rims. Actually I'm kinda afraid.
                  Im 14, So im a madteen, I got 128 VIP pics in my photobucket, all different! I bet you all think im azn, well im not, im ndn! Just to let you know! Japan has discovered spinners, and its a VIP car! I guess I deleted the pic! So heres some VIP! YO!

Im not gonna give you all im special VIP car pics! You'll have to wait and see!
                  Last edited by ; 03-05-2005, 08:39 PM.

Comment

• Lord Of Celsiors

This is a Celsior from Cali! Fully converted JDM VIP style!

Comment

• VIP Spinners

Does this awnser GOGG??? Spinners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      BLING BLING BLING BLING FOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! JK LOL

Comment

• I dont know about you guys but Yankee style cars are the $hit!, i think i'll Yankee my 1980 SA22C and help support the style over here!!

Comment

• That would be kool. Make a really WIDE bodykit and Long mufflers, plus lots of spike body work!

Comment

• TS Projects VIP cars

Comment

• Estima

Comment

• holy camber !

Comment

Working...
                                X