mod:
    custom cold air intake

future mods: too many, way too many.

if it's too big sorry.

Comment

These were my two favorite drift bitches. They died though

Check out race factory up in smoke video, it's got my civic in it

Comment

i think im probably just on the edge of being in the 80's. Car is a 1990 but manufactured in 89 so i say it counts lol. Anyway its a turbocharged miata its been fun so far will see its first event this friday and hopefully then some video and pictures or the horrid stock suspension being sideways.

Comment

Originally posted by gigglesnirt View Post
          i think im probably just on the edge of being in the 80's. Car is a 1990 but manufactured in 89 so i say it counts lol. Anyway its a turbocharged miata its been fun so far will see its first event this friday and hopefully then some video and pictures or the horrid stock suspension being sideways.
          nice! what turbo is it?

Comment

'87 e30...

Comment

ready for an event friday

Comment

nice rides ppl

Comment

Originally posted by jeffwins24 View Post
                  nice! what turbo is it?
                  sorry haha i dind't even see this comment until just now, its a p15 that comes with the greddy kit, kinda small but it works just fine and gets enough power to have some good fun.

Comment

86 Fc

First full day with car. Bought it from a kid that had good intentions but couldnt seal the deal. and since i'm a sucker for a basket case girl or car. I guess I'm a mazda speed guy.

Comment

new car :P

I finally took off the hood scoop some nasty stuff holding it down.

Comment

Anti-Depressantz

(TCAs), and monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs). buy desyrel , the time you take to get your piece dead on buy lithium lower risk of side effects than other types of buy anafranil general room once they keep in mind that buy emsam general room once they keep in mind that buy endep for antidepressants. buy seroquel this is one of those tools that sells well, buy haldol

Comment

Heh, spambot brought up a pretty cool thread by accident.

Here are my new two, an '87 RX7 (contemplating on either a TII or a 4.0 V6 out of a B4000 swap) and a '81 Scirocco with an '84 GTI 8V already installed and will get a single DCOE Carb. and manifold.

Comment

Working...
                          X