No announcement yet.

Stupid Celebrities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the hood for that car is in the back, he was pointing to the trunk.

so, ya, the hood is what covers the engine.

definition: b : a cover for parts of mechanisms; specifically : the movable metal covering over the engine of an automobile

Comment

god i hate people who use chrome because they think it looks "dope" or "tight" you're all a bunch of n!ggs if you do this: i hope you feel bad for yourself because everyone else just thinks you're a dumbass (except other nig nogs)

Comment

Originally posted by ezekiel
        god i hate people who use chrome because they think it looks "dope" or "tight" you're all a bunch of n!ggs if you do this: i hope you feel bad for yourself because everyone else just thinks you're a dumbass (except other nig nogs)
        you get my vote for the most ignorant, retarded post ever on Drifting.com

It's a different genre of cars, it sure they think its pretty stupid to burn up perfectly good tires or cant see why someone would put a 300hp engine in a beat up bucket....

Different strokes..... Respect the game

Comment

man if i honestly knew where you livved, no lie id come and beat your *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing *Censored**Censored**Censored*. when you say nigg your referring to black people, but the sad sad thing is that other people have chrome on their car besides black people tool. what is the point of putting aero on mayn peopels cars ? they just put it on cause it looks cool who cares man. please leave your address, maybe we can hang out this spring break, show you the truu meaning of nigg

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
            man if i honestly knew where you livved, no lie id come and beat your *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing *Censored**Censored**Censored*. when you say nigg your referring to black people, but the sad sad thing is that other people have chrome on their car besides black people tool. what is the point of putting aero on mayn peopels cars ? they just put it on cause it looks cool who cares man. please leave your address, maybe we can hang out this spring break, show you the truu meaning of nigg

nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by soultron

nevermind.
              ahah ya, keep it like that two

Comment

you're all a bunch of sympathizers

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
                  ahah ya, keep it like that two

ok, I was trying to be civil but I'm a black person.
                  I don't know if you are, but I'd rather you not defend
                  "the black honor" as it were, because your spelling and grammar are awful. Also you might be taken more seriously without the swearing, as it only says censored, and that ruins the post.

Comment

you're all a bunch of sympathizers
                    And you're an idiot....

Leave loser, Nobody will miss people like you.

and why in the hell is this thread still open? Is this whats to be expected at Drifting.com?
                    Last edited by DriftGirl; 02-07-2005, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by soultron
                      ok, I was trying to be civil but I'm a black person.
                      I don't know if you are, but I'd rather you not defend
                      "the black honor" as it were, because your spelling and grammar are awful. Also you might be taken more seriously without the swearing, as it only says censored, and that ruins the post.
                      what you dont like my super jdm tyte yoo computer forum drifting.com typing pity real pity ahah and for your information yes I am a black man, well half anyways, and my other half is from brasil. and are you just hating on me or do you not see what he just said about your own culture. reffering to people as niggs is socially and politically unacceptable, and he could be prosucuted (spell check mr soultron pleasee) to the fullest extent of the law in most of our lovely 50 states. senior soultron im not the enemy man defend your people brotha thats all im saying.

Comment

someone called the grammar police?

Comment

Working...
                        X