New supra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New supra

I stumbled across these while viewing a 3d rendering site. The guy rendered it but he was making it for a car expo

Dude thats the volta.

Toyota is hush hush on the next Supra.

Comment

either way, that thing is gorgeous, put me down for one.

Comment

Already been covered on this site by me.
        Go to search and type it in, it should be there. Anyway yeah thats not the new supra. But the new supra is hideous, its in this months issure of sport compact car I believe. The one with the ""2007 skyline"" on it. Anyway later.

Comment

yeah those pics in the new sport compact you can't really tell what it looks like because of all the "camoflauge" that it wears

Comment

Anyways that's some bad @$$ rendering

Comment

THE RED MIATA DUDE haha

yo those are badass anyhow im stuck here in iraq.....haha

dude i tried calling you up but no answer.....anyhow i might be coming home for 2 weeks pretty soon and if you can find a hookup on some JIC FLT/A1 for a 04 miata would be badass.......if not a hookup if u can just find em cause im gonna probably put those on some new wheels and tires and a new exhaust instead of my straight pipe i got going right now

uhh email me at

albert.jung@us.army.mil and btw its boring as *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* up here but ehhh could be worse, might have to actually blow people up or something...haha

aights man late and whats going on with the FD.....didn't blow up yet i hope

Comment

Thats not the new supra thats just a concept model.

Comment

Working...
                X