Pictures of my BBS Meshies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of my BBS Meshies

Finally got some pictures of the new wheels after I refinished them. They were super easy to take apart and I had the centers re powdered and the lips polished. I must say that if you are in socal and want wheels powder coated go to olympic in santa ana. You may pay a little more but the quality is amazing. They are perfect, and I have seen a lot of freshly powder coated stuff from other shops in the area and nothing compares to this (I work at america's tire company so I mount a lot of freshly refinished wheels). Anyway the last pics I posted were with taller tires and before the kei office xr's so enjoy! btw I love the meshes on an s14 if you dont its cool my preference, I think without any aero it looks old school with the meshies looks very much like an old school race car.
    http://community.webshots.com/user/brainfoo
    enjoy!

those look great. i agree with you about the old skool look. i have been looking into that myself, too. you have good taste.

Comment

thx I love them!

Comment

Super cool. Love there looks. J/w whats the offset?

Comment

those are sick. you got a fat lip.

Comment

16x7.5 16x8.5 +14 they flush up perfect in the rear and could be a little lower or wider in the front but they are pretty flush

Comment

they look nice, I wish mine were as big, I think I wanna rock the center cap off now and get some new lugs..

heres mine 15x6.5"
              Attached Files

Comment

they look nice, I wish mine were as big, I think I wanna rock the center cap off now and get some new lugs..
                Yeah I would roll with the center cap off. I hated the caps on my black wheels that I have for sale now so I never had them on the car they looked good without.

Comment

Nice Wheels!

Comment

Working...
                  X