Snowboarders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snowboarders?

Hey I was just wondering how many of you other than myself are snowboarders. If you snowboard, post your board setup and your favorite resort/place to snowboard.

hey, i board. whats up? where are you at? i ride an O'Sin Team FS 157 with ride LS preston bindings and northwave legend boots, and i like to shred Labrador Mountain.

Comment

I ride a Morrow Radium 153 with Morrow Invasion Bindings, and Forum JP Walker boots. Hmm Labrador Mountain..name sounds familiar..where's that at?

Comment

i also snowboard....im from CO and i have 2 boards. my nice board is a Never Summer Premier 155 with Drake bindings, and the other is my rock board, its a Burton T43 140 with burton red bindings...

Comment

i board, brothas are on the slopes these days ive got a forum 157 with flux bindings and dc expo shoes. its got custom graphics on it, its pretty cool.

i luv boarding anywhere upstate new york but since i live in jersey most of the time i hit up pocanoes and sh!t, mt creek is my second home

Comment

SlidnZC4075: Labrador Mountain is in Truxton, NY (south of Syracuse (if you know where that is))

Comment

i've got an Allian team 165 with burton custom bindings. I ride any where in the mountains of minnesota.

Comment

Originally posted by driftex
                i've got an Allian team 165 with burton custom bindings. I ride any where in the mountains of minnesota.

Hell ya about them mountains in minnesota... where you from cuz im from mn also... lutsen if pretty tight.. but it kinda sux we dont have much bigger than that around here.

Comment

Working...
                X