• R32 Conversion on a S13

Would you do this conversion?

Yes
    50.00%
    No
    30.00%
    Maybe
    20.00%
    Last edited by Driftallstars; 02-04-2005, 11:19 AM.

I'm already doing it...

Comment

oh my god, how many threads are you going to make or post in that alll have to do with the same thing. relax man god damn.

Comment

???? Yeah your right, time to post something new.
        Last edited by Driftallstars; 02-05-2005, 06:13 PM.

Comment

? what does that have to do with a damn thing ? all im saying is why is it neccsary to put this all over the place for no reason we all know what your doing, damn man relax, its not like your doing anything out of this world or crazy

Comment

Are you talking to me?

Comment

nah driftall stars, but he editied his post ? go figure

Comment

LOL, yeah, I figured out that your talking to him after I saw the like other 10 posts on it...

Comment

already done it... and drifting it too

But ours has a 180sx as a base... and no bandwagon jumping RB engine into Silvia :P

We call her "Skyetty"

Comment

i love those conversions....specially the skyeighty....like one of my fav conversions...along with the S14 Sileighty and the 240zeighty if i was to do one to my car it would be either R33 front on my 180, or a Zenki S14 front on it.

Comment

Yeah its a cool conversion, we're not happy with how the GTR bumper sits on it though because its a thinner chassis we've had to bend it slightly and it forms gaps just between the headlights. Also the headlights slighly droop as well... we'll have to fix it up with aluminum spacers but its not a priority atm.

grr... how do I get off the moderation list so I can post straight away? and customise my avatar and sig as well

Comment

Are those conversion fenders or are those the actual R32 fenders? Alot of people complain that the fenders stick out like 1 1/2 inches.

Comment

conversion fenders? um no... its the fenders off an R32 cut daigonally just above the wheel arch, and welded and blended together with silvia fenders... which is the trick to the fender lining up perfectly at the door. The only problem with that is when you put the GTR front bumper (and underskirt) it has to be flexed either on the sides or in the middle (as on our one) to fit the non GTR R32 guards (otherwise the guards don't match up with the silvia guards lol). So there's a slightly annoying misalignment in front of the headlights. Most people gloss over it but when you have an R32 to compare it to, it's annoying We could fix it by putting the GTR stule front bumper for the GTSt guards that's available, but we're holdin off till we do some damage to it first

Comment

Working...
                          X