Good JDM DVD!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good JDM DVD!!

oK I saw alot of DVDs in this website but dont know which one to choose I got Drift Bible. I kinda want Saisoku cause its about Touge + Street Racing [SAISOKU; "BM Drift Competitions" "Day Drifting" "Touge Runs" "ADVAN Drift Cup" "Highway Battle"] <----this one. AND JDM insider is this one good? looks fancy but any good? also the legendary lol OPTION... which one?? so much option DVDs here . I need to choose 3 DVDs please recommand some good DVD from this web

get it, get volume 2 also, and you wont be dissapointed, i cant wait till part 3 comes out.

Comment

cant go wrong with option man, but if u want more underground night scene go with jdm insider or saisoku. even though i havnt seen saisoku yet, it looks badass though. but personally, i just buy vopt dvds. only way to go, and drift tengoku, if they sold it here.

Comment

I thought Saisoku was pretty boring.

Comment

The JDM Option Trailers are on this thread.
          http://www.drifting.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10079

JDM OPTION Vol. #5 Page
          http://store.driftingshop.com/jdmopvo5jtot.html

Originally posted by SS_Mania
          oK I saw alot of DVDs in this website but dont know which one to choose I got Drift Bible. I kinda want Saisoku cause its about Touge + Street Racing [SAISOKU; "BM Drift Competitions" "Day Drifting" "Touge Runs" "ADVAN Drift Cup" "Highway Battle"] <----this one. AND JDM insider is this one good? looks fancy but any good? also the legendary lol OPTION... which one?? so much option DVDs here . I need to choose 3 DVDs please recommand some good DVD from this web

sales@drifting.com

DRIFTING.com STORE

Comment

What about Best Motoring? How good is that?

Comment

"Hot Version International Vol.3 scheduled for release in spring 2005."

AMERICAN TOUGE - Touge Showdown in the USA
              Immediately after GT Live we packed up our bags and headed towards Willowsprings International Speedway where we had our first ever Hot Version video location shoot. As usual Keiichi Tsuchiya and Manabu Orido were there to host the program. Tuners from all over the US came to participate in the Touge Showdown. It was lots of fun for everybody out there. What did Tsuchiya and Orido have to say about the US tuned Japanese cars? That is for you to see in Hot Version International Vol.3 scheduled for release in spring 2005.

Our thanks go out to: Hasport, Comptech, XS Engineering, Vishnu, XS Engineering, Top Setup and Techno Toy Tuning.

Originally posted by WeirdOddity
              What about Best Motoring? How good is that?

sales@drifting.com

DRIFTING.com STORE

Comment

Working...
              X