Aero parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aero parts

not to sound rude or anything, but ive been seein alot of people with version select aero kits, and was just wonderin. isnt version select just a rip off of actual jdm aero kits like uras,gp sports,vertex? casue i noticed the kaaz 240sx have version select on them, and was thinking itd be pretty sad to see a fd/d1 car use copied jdm aero kits.

well cause its cheap so you can order a bunch and wont have to worry about damage as much, and has great fitment, and it takes a lickin and keeps on tickin but honestly would you rather pay for a bunch of $1500 gp sports kits or a bunch of $800 version select type one kits ? i think its pretty much a givin when you say it like that

Comment

id go for the 1500 instead of the cheaper price, like ueno said. a true car enthuasist shouldnt go the cheap *Censored**Censored**Censored* way and buy copied products. its like bein a thief.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyde
        id go for the 1500 instead of the cheaper price, like ueno said. a true car enthuasist shouldnt go the cheap *Censored**Censored**Censored* way and buy copied products. its like bein a thief.

if you are going to spend 1500 bux on somethign you are just gonna tear up then you are stupid.When you drift you hit *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, it happens. If i was just making a really nice daily, then yeah id spring for nice *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Comment

I agree with Dead Roman & Wayne, but if you have the money Hyde do w/e you want. In FD and D1 the drivers usually take more risks than someone messing around/practicing. If they want to keep there sponsors and get paid they have to win or get high in the rankings, so they're going to do almost what ever it takes to win the run even if it means taking the chance of damaging there car. They don't get everything for free.

Comment

Dont support knock offs. How can you take away the credit for someone who spent time and moeny making the kit. IE Konig Rewinds, Vortex, Etc. Just save up or dont buy it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by TrendLineMotor
              Dont support knock offs. How can you take away the credit for someone who spent time and moeny making the kit. IE Konig Rewinds, Vortex, Etc. Just save up or dont buy it at all.
              your average tuner cant afford the expensive stuff. So you cut costs where you can. if you cut costs on body *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored* to buy brand name motor and suspension components then you have made the right decision. Body *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* should be the LAST thing a drifter ios worried about anyway, an afterthought. Ill stick with the cheap stuff and have a badass setup on my z. You go ahead and spend several grand on body *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, and we will se who crosses the finish line first.

Comment

Working...
              X