GT3 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT3 question

does anyone know what car in GT3 has a 7 speed gear box.....bc theres 7 tuning places but no seven gears

you know i have been having that same problem.... i cant find the car that has that 7th gear either so if you do end up finding it would ya let me know so i can try it out for myself also....

thanks

Comment

its really been buggin me for ever so i thought id ask ppl that might be able to let me know

Comment

The F1 cars do I think. The JGTC Supra in one of the GT games had a 7-speed too, only 6-speed in GT3 though.

Comment

Funny that you guys talk about it nw, I just realized last night. But then again I've only beat like 30% of the game haha. Btw, If you want a car thats good for the money, do the boxer race in Professional you get a RUF CTR2, I have the car at 800 some hp man its crazy.

Comment

Ya... i have or at least i think i have all of the F1 cars and none of them have the 7th gear or maybe they do and i dont remember seeing it but ill have to check again and see about that... and about the money thing i have plenty of cash some where around the 4 mil. area so ya dont have to worry..... thanks for the imput

Comment

does anyone have the TVR Speed 12? i think it might....

Comment

i have every F1 car and nonoe of them have a 7th gear, also the Speed 12 only goes up to 6.

Comment

Working...
                X