ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEFT!! "San Diego" 2/11 Red HB 240sx w/ Black Silvia Front!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THEFT!! "San Diego" 2/11 Red HB 240sx w/ Black Silvia Front!!!

Hey all, the police will be calling me back to take the full report soon enough. Please be on the lookout in the Socal area for a red hatchback with a black silvia front and a red wangan wing. If you have any info please email me at 240sx@pfm101.com.

Update
    Police report is filed, here is an older photo of the car with poor photochopping to remove extraneous BS.

Image is hotlinked thx to imageshack

i'll keep an eye out........ BUMP

Comment

You know, I would say something, but it would probably end up being politically incorrect. Either way, help this guy find his car. bumpitty bump bump

Comment

NON-PC hmm, how about *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* thieves and their *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* ways? I dunno I could say loads but I'd rather just get my car back

Comment

I Think there should be a thread or forum section dedicated to ways to make your car less likely to be stolen and/or vandalized (like with car alarms..and other security measures) ...aslo help with stolen cars(pics, info, where last seen etc)..im geting tired of these people getting away with stealing other peoples property.

Comment

well if i lived in the san-diego area, in california for that matter, i would be driving around looking for the car right now, wish i could helpyou out.
            i hope them thievin thieves get bent.

Comment

Not to make light of a really crappy situation, but I think we should all look into getting these for our rides to prevent theft. http://www.stickdeath.com/2005auto.html

Comment

Dissection thats a fantastic idea and armchair thank you for that link it brought a smile to my face.

Update:

Car is back, it was found with no wheels and various interior components removed. The car was towed with no wheels onto a flatbed and set down rear first in the mud so now I need a new exhaust as well. I'm grateful to have the car back but this is definitely frustrating.

My emergency prepaid cellphone which was in the glovebox when the car was stolen actually called me two nights ago. I told the police about the phone and they basically said theres was nothing they would do to find out who has the phone since because it probably wouldn't do any good. I wish I could use that excuse in my line of work. Ive only met three police officer/sherrif(s) in the People's Republic of California that are/were respectable and I have to say the cops that are handling my case aren't in that bunch.

The tow company charged me almost $200 to get my car back, and I learned the city gets a portion of that fee for finding my car.

Well I know what I will be doing this 3 day weekend, workin on the car. The engine turns over, but the master cylinder is completely shot, and the door handle is toast. I'm afraid of what im going to find as far as undercarriage damage but that's life.

I wanted to thank everyone for there words of support and encouragement, I hope none of you will ever have to suffer what I did.

Back on the road soon hopefully!

Comment

Alls well that ends well...sort of... I'm glad that you got your baby back and also that I could brighten the possible look of anger and sadness that was on your face. Lots of luck with getting your ride back in shape too. I am sure you'll get it back to the way it was, if not better than that.

Comment

Working...
                  X