Seen this hood before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seen this hood before?

2 questions.....first does anybody know how the flare the fenders out like this?

and the second question does anybody know what company makes this hood?
    i'm going to say Body Work but a google search for body work is going to come up with a million things i don't want

Late,
    Daniel

type in Body Work japan might shorten the list haha

Comment

I'd venture a guess that those flares are just fiberglass, molded into the body and painted over. Nothing that advanced or unusual.

Comment

Originally posted by Shin_Kudou
        I'd venture a guess that those flares are just fiberglass, molded into the body and painted over. Nothing that advanced or unusual.
        Yup........

They should also change their name to "I Need BODY WORK"

Comment

there is an actual tool that u bolt on to the studs on ur rotor and it will go behind the fender and u roll it back and forth to get the fenders like that

Comment

thanx for the info.....i'll try and search for body work Japan.....i love how those fenders look....might have to try something like that

does anybody know though if that hood is from body work or is it another shops hood?

Late,
            Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by DriftGirl
              Yup........

They should also change their name to "I Need BODY WORK"
              Thats some pretty harsh words.

Max

Comment

Originally posted by 180sxokinawa
                there is an actual tool that u bolt on to the studs on ur rotor and it will go behind the fender and u roll it back and forth to get the fenders like that
                that's to just roll the little lip on the inside of your fenders from my understanding.....i'm not so sure that you can use that same tool to flare out the fenders like that.....i would think you would have to go the old school way and use a hammer to shape it

Late,
                Daniel

Comment

Working...
                X