GT4 Poll...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT4 Poll...

So just wondering how many of you out there are going to be getting GT4 the day that it comes out becuase i know that we all have been waiting too long for it to come out.. also jw how many of you dont think you are going to buy it??

i am going to buy it, but i am VERY dissapointed that they took the online mode out of the american version.
    the bastards

Comment

Same here. Big bummer. At least you can play lan but still not as good as full online play.

Man there would have been some crazy competition online.

I thought briefly about not buying after hearing that online play may come later but I'm just not too sure it will. Besides, who am I kidding? I can't help but wait until that stock boy drops the first copy on the shelf then snatch it up, run home, and stay up all night playing!

Comment

Buying it as soon as it hit the shelf! Omg I tried to play NFS:U2 today and after playing GT3 that game is so *Censored**Censored**Censored*..With a 290 HP S13 on the game I could never get the tail loose with E-Brakin'..NFS blows..

Comment

ill be there the first day, now i need to make a set up for my wheel, sticking it on the table isn working for me

Comment

I Definently Will

I already reserved my copy.

Comment

I reserved my copy like a frekin year ago. And OF COUSE I WILL BE THERE THE FIRST DAY!
              Also some new system of gameplay called "tunneling" is coming out for the PS2.
              Basically it takes ur ps2 game, and makes the same game online with other players. GT4 is supposed to be one of the first to use it. Its hard to explain so I will try to get more info. Later.

Comment

ya you should get some more info on the thing you call "tunneling" it sounds interesting thanx

Comment

I have it pre-ordered... gonna be fun, I bet they come out with the online version later, they just knew we wanted that game now...

Wal-mart is selling a Playseat PS2, doesn't come with pedals or wheel it's like $292.

Comment

wow thats pretty sweet, imagine drifting in that

Comment

theres a program like the tunneling program you are talking about for teh xbox and all it does is take the lan part of the game and makes it "worldwide" by using a program on your computer to talk to the other ps2's around the world. So this is done a lot of games that have the multiplayer mod but no online capability.

Is there a site about the tunneling program so we can keep an eye out for it??

Comment

Originally posted by Warriortch
                        I have it pre-ordered... gonna be fun, I bet they come out with the online version later, they just knew we wanted that game now...

Wal-mart is selling a Playseat PS2, doesn't come with pedals or wheel it's like $292.

I know walmart has it but which one!!! the one here doesint have it!!!

Also Ive been been playing GT4 for about 4 months now and its sweet as candy!!!
                        Last edited by ; 02-20-2005, 07:33 PM.

Comment

No official site on it yet, but I found some site with info. I will post it when I get some time to search for it again. Mainly my friend at the game shop was telling me about it. It supposevly will not cost money, so thats cool.
                          Anyway I will search for it again. Later.

Comment

Working...
                          X