Post them up if you got them guys!!!

Last edited by ; 02-23-2005, 08:06 PM. Reason: Added pictures

Here is my GTO
    Attached Files

Comment

A few more new pics I did tonite.

Enjoy

Comment

I will post pics later of my s13. But does anyone else notice the huge difference in steering between this one and 3. I find it very hard to drift in this one...it's like it turns to quick or something. I don't know it just feels wierd.

Comment

Originally posted by DRIFTER-M
          I will post pics later of my s13. But does anyone else notice the huge difference in steering between this one and 3. I find it very hard to drift in this one...it's like it turns to quick or something. I don't know it just feels wierd.
          Yeah its very hard to drift in this GT!!! Sadly I cant even do a real dough nut like the ones club4ag make you practice at driftday!!!

Comment

A few more to add to the many more to come!!!

Comment

No one else going to post pictures of there ride?

Comment

My future car.

Last edited by ; 02-25-2005, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Are you guys just using your digital camera to take these? I bought the game lat night and man this GT is 100x more difficult than the last..All the cars seem to understeer very heavily in my opinion. Anyone else agree? Driving with a Manual and TCS/ASM off.

Comment

Trust me leave the TCS/ASM ON!!!! And as for the pics best thing to do is to use a thumb drive. Thay can be found at Walmart starting at around 25 and up depending on size. My drive size is 256MB. I got mine for $38.88 And as you can see its well worth it.

Comment

man how are you guys drifting, i cant even figure it out. to help with teh understeer put your oversteer and understeer controls at 0 and lowere your asm to like 5 or less thatll help the problem.

Comment

Just keep at it bro and youll find your zone. Remember Ive had this game for about 3 months now.

Comment

A bit off topic, but I got a question

Where can I find the 'Game Status' thingy? I want to transfer my credits from GT3 but I can't find where I go to do it. I'd really appreciate some help on this. Thanks in advance. And by the way, nice cars. I'll try to get pics up and soon as I get more credits to buy stuff.

Comment

Its in your Garage. It has to be on the right hand side.

Comment

Hey I dont have this game yet... can some one post up some pics of the Australian cars? HOLDEN and FORD/FPV.. I wanna see what they look like.

Comment

Working...
                              X