Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by walperstyle
    go into the settings and take off the traction control

I already took off TCS. I also turned off both ASM cuz i hate it. All my other cars i can tune corectly with all driving aids off. But the skyline is giving me a hard time.

Comment

Originally posted by dizguy
      I already took off TCS. I also turned off both ASM cuz i hate it. All my other cars i can tune corectly with all driving aids off. But the skyline is giving me a hard time.
      keep in mind if its a GTR, you will want to put the power to the back end, 4x4 doesnt drift too well on pavement. The GTR's in GT4 do mimic real life... they dont want to drift. Also the GTS-T type M also might have the atessa system too. keep that in mind.

Comment

I wasnt trying to drift it though, i was just racing it, and i had to slow down way to much just to turn. Well ill keep trying things out, thanks for the info.

Comment

How did you get 2 Cars in one shot?

Comment

Originally posted by MK2SupraDrift
            How did you get 2 Cars in one shot?
            classified

Comment

classified
              BS TELL US!!!!!!!

Comment

please tell how to get 2 cars on 1 pic...PLEASE!!!!!

Comment

Also the GTS-T type M also might have the atessa system too. keep that in mind.
                  Nope, it's RWD. The GTS4 and GT-R had ATTESSA, but no other models.

To get two cars in one still photo, you need to use a little thing called Adobe Photoshop. :P For action shots though, you can be racing the other car, then save the replay and take photos from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nixon
                    please tell how to get 2 cars on 1 pic...PLEASE!!!!!
                    From what I can tell its photo shoped.just use the same angle for the pic but diffrent placement on the cars.

Comment

I finally caved and threw down on a PS2 and GT4 about a month ago. Love the new cars, world circuits, and graphics, but I like GT3's braking better, and I could do without the cars snapping back in the oppositte direction when you try to countersteer (albeit this is with the dualshock and not a wheel). Trying to figure out what settings get rid of that.

Comment

i hope in gt5 they have realistic smoke effects, thats always bothered me, i want huge realistic smoke shows. not just *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* smoke coming out the wheels. and is it just me or are the drift setups totally inacurate to real life

Comment

Just a few of the pictures I had on hand

BTW what tracks do you guys usually use?

Comment

Working...
                          X