National Motorsport Parks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Motorsport Parks

I havent been to GMR so i dont know how much traffic goes through during the day time. But i was thinking if there is not a lot of traffic why not petition to the state to make it a motorsport park. Kind of like a national park but only for touge type racing (drift or grip). Keep people who do this illegally off of the street and into a safe environment. It doesnt have to be GMR but something similar and out of "use".
    Thoughts and ideas appreciated.

Ha! Dream on. That'll never happen. It's unfortunate but true.

Comment

people do use it during the day, to get to the other side of the mountain and stuff.

if you start a petition ill sign it.
      maybe try and get it once a month or something, and only have it go one way for safety....

Comment

In california theres got to be a completely deserted section that we could petion for. I dont care where one is made, i just want to see it gaining some sort of acceptance in the government eyes. If it were once a month that would be cool but it would be VERY crowded.

Comment

I myself am not able to petition because i am 17. If you know any good spot PM me so i can see if it might be acceptable as a park.

Comment

i was thinking: 1-well lit 2-caution signals every 1/8 mile for sum1 in a crash to signal for safety and for help 3-maybe $15 per hour with timing like a parking garage 4-rest stops at both ends 5-guard rails

all of that is a lot to ask but i think it would be killer

Comment

this is the worst Idea ever.

Comment

Why?? It seems like a good idea. Maybe not how i said it but something along those lines.

Comment

One word: Insurance

Comment

Working...
                  X