New Mazda MX-5 (MIATA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mazda MX-5 (MIATA)

I was at the local Mazda dealership picking up my '75 "Mustang" Celica (Was getting the new 13btuned)... and I went and did something very silly... I bought a new MX-5.

So anyway I am now have a few thousand less dollars in the bank (For tuning the rotary and a deposit on the MX-5) and I cant wait for next summer

WTF? i dont recognize that MX-5, that's only a concept car ur showin right

Comment

i cant say ive ever seen that before(cant say i keep uo with mazda). Thats a mighty fine lookin ride if i may say so.

Comment

Originally posted by Oki Drifter
        WTF? i dont recognize that MX-5, that's only a concept car ur showin right
        No, thats pretty much what the production car is going to look like. The NC miata. I think it's supposed to arrive this summer, not next, right?

I'd like to know more detailed engine and weight specs before I bought one, although I'm sure it will be good at the very least.

Comment

looks friggin sweet, i am not a huge fan of the nb but i am liking the nc!

Comment

Pretty sweet, I'll still get a NA, but I like this much better than the NB

Comment

looks pretty cool, but that hood bugs me, looks weird being rounded like that.

Comment

Working...
              X