see what happens when you drink and drive-->

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• see what happens when you drink and drive-->

the accident was on university at that burgerking.... i was heading towards ucf... the truck was going away from ucf turing into the burgerking plaza.... pulled out right in front of me, i didnt remember hitting the breaks... but we went back to the crash site and you can see where i locked up the breaks for about 5 feet.... i remember that day... but up to the accident i can only remember bits and peices... had a cat scan (jamie syndrome, couldnt remember alot of things) a few xrays... everything came back good but man it hurts like hell right now.... my hand hit the bottom left of the windshild after i hit the car... all i remember is i had trouble breathing cuz of the airbags.... then i remember bleeding on the sidewalk... then i remember the ride in the amblance....

it was weird cuz i didnt know if it was a dream or relaity if i did alot of the thins i did last night.. it was all like a daydream..... it really sucks becuase he (white truck) admited to smoking and didnt take a feild subrity test... the FHP officer said she was gonna give him a DUI for not taking the test... i could understand if it was just an accident... but when you were doing something that supitd, i kinda got pissed off, if he wasnt drinking, he might have seen me and not pulled out.

life can change JUST LIKE THAT.... i was gonna simply head home and go to bed...... but now each time i walk outside my car isnt there.... and it really sucks. im just glad i was able to walk out of my car. could have been alot worse.

At least you're alive man. Things could have been a lot worse. It's also a good thing your shocker fingers aren't broken. lol

Comment

^lol. rofl.

that sucks. did he have insurance?

Comment

A little turtle wax and it'll be good as new :P But seriously good thing you're not dead. Get better soon!

Comment

I hate drunk drivers. That sucks for you man, dayum. Get better and behind the wheel of another car as soon as you feel you can.

B-Wurm

Comment

thanks guys. ya i think he had insureance.... im waiting on the police report to see exactly what happended to him.

Comment

Hope you get better man,my friend got hit by a drunk driver,head on. He could f*cked up real bad,plastic surgery and stuff,he got a $30,000 settlement though.

Comment

OUCH.
                I can't believe people drink and drive. That is like the worst thing to do behind a wheel, ever.
                But good news your Ok which is the best new you can have.
                Bad news, bye bye sweet 240sx.
                Try to get another one and sling it sideways asap.
                Get better soon man, Later.

Comment

Working...
                X