Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Day Drifting Went to McDonalds

Sad...

ya this is old but whatever who cares. how does this affect you in any way ? who reads those little adds on the rappers and cups and sh!t anyways, you just put it in your mouth damnit and than throw it on the ground/garbage and drive away

Comment

eh I ran into it and thought I might post it here. I guess this is no better than the thousands of "drifting going mainstream" threads, sorry...

Comment

How stupid, U cant even drift with those cars! LOL civic and a tiburon w/e its called!

Comment

oh f*ck! i'm going to vomit. damn you ricers! i bet that Tiburon in the back does incredible drifts lol! i bet those ricers don't even know how a turbo works. all they care about is how shiny every f*cking thing on their FF, 120hp "rocket" is. Ahhhh this is why people don't like americans =[

Comment

drifting? with those two cars i think they meant to put a$$ dragging

but like they other guy said no one even looks at these ads, kinda made me laugh at first

Comment

best ad ever, i hope they reissue it. i want to be those dudes in the ad so bad

Comment

Forget everything else....I'm still trying to figure out how there going to get that floor jack under either one of those cars?

Comment

not only are those cars NOT drift cars, the only time they are going to see 11 seconds doing ANYTHING is their 0 to 60 time lol. i am left speechless

Comment

McDonalds just hit an all-time low with there stupid ads. I hope they are joking.

Comment

Originally posted by Xantos
                      eh I ran into it and thought I might post it here. I guess this is no better than the thousands of "drifting going mainstream" threads, sorry...
                      ew dude dont get so defensive, no need to act like a B1tch when im just being honest with you, but ya if you look in all of those threads youll see me hatin all of them dos. im an equal oppertunity a$$ h0le

Comment

old news....

That thing's been out a while. Can anyone explain to me why they're all wearing the same jacket?

Comment

*laughs hard* WOW,LOOK at those wheels...doesn't that make you want a tiburoun...NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Comment

ugh, don't any of you know what you're talking about??? this is THE sweetest dorifto ad i've ever seen! the cars are both soooo JDM TITE that it's insane!!! and that's the mad scientist in the background putting on some "overnight from japan" lugnuts, that have to be installed at an angle (or what is better known as "crook" in jdm-drift terms). i bet he's also got a double-overhead-cheeseburger in that tiburon that will easily pull drifties better than your r32 fryline, it's got chromes!!! what more could you possibly ask for!!

i live my life a quarter-pounder at a time, and for those 10 seconds or less, i feel sick.

JDM TITE YO!!!

Comment

I think there supposed to be all on a team haha, so thats why they have to wear the same jacket.

Comment

Working...
                              X