SVX pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SVX pictures

I have always liked the Subaru SVX, but not many people customize them. not many people have even heard of them. I couldn't find many good pictures, so if you know of any post them!

sweet car and ever better wheels..those are hot man

Comment

http://www.t-dust.com/~kanemori/movies/SimD3demo900.mpg

Comment

yeah i realy like the wheels on that car too.

Comment

dang, those cars really do look nice when they are slammed with wheels and stuff, thumbs up to the svx.

Comment

were the usdm models 4wd?? i always kinda assumed they were ff. body style is interesting for sure, i kinda like it. the side windows are sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by J-BloodAE86
              were the usdm models 4wd?? i always kinda assumed they were ff. body style is interesting for sure, i kinda like it. the side windows are sweet.

You could only get AWD in auto

Comment

Last edited by Nismo89; 03-06-2005, 10:43 AM.

Comment

yah i just saw an svx two days ago and it was for the first time. i had never heard of it before but they are really nice, i liked what i saw. they kind of remind me of an older 3000GT. definately a good looking car tho

Comment

Originally posted by drftrconspracy
                    yah i just saw an svx two days ago and it was for the first time. i had never heard of it before but they are really nice, i liked what i saw. they kind of remind me of an older 3000GT. definately a good looking car tho
                    That's the first time I've ever heard of an SVX compared to a 3000GT. The SVX is a Giugaro/Italdesign Design, the 3000GT is inspired by the Porsche 959. The SVX only came NA/6-cyl and even though they were AWD it was a 90/10 Front/Rear power split, the Twin Turbo 3000GT AWD system is a 45/55 front/rear split mated to a viscous-coupled LSD and 5-speed hydraulically actuated GETRAG tranny and later a 6-speed. A local guy I know already swapped the auto on his SVX for a standard tranny off an STi, now if he'll just finish the job and get the matching engine
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by mechamits; 03-06-2005, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Never seen an SVX that I can remember, but today I saw a Ferrari 360 Spyder for the first time. I thought I was goina go right there...

Comment

funny to see this thread... i just bought one for a winter beater!

Comment

Strange looking car, what years did they come to the US?

Comment

oh, their 90/10 front/rear. damnit.

Comment

Originally posted by zerodrifter
                              Strange looking car, what years did they come to the US?
                              they came out from 1992 to 1997. Wow i'm quoting myself....

Comment

Working...
                              X